How to Root Google Pixel and Pixel XL using Skipsoft Android Toolkit – Recently Google officially unveiled their own Hardware with brand named Google Pixel and Pixel XL. The smartphone was launched with a huge price tag and surprisingly it beats many android devices compared to its camera and software. It comes out of the box with Android 7.1 Nougat. We already shared on How to Unlock Bootloader on Google Pixel and Pixel C Smartphone here.
ALSO READ :
- Pre Order Google Pixel XL & PIXEL ; Full Specification and Price
- Download System Dump image for Google Pixel and Pixel XL
- How to Unlock Bootloader of Google Pixel and Pixel XL
- Get Google Assistant on android marshmallow 6.0 /6.0.1 devices:
- How You Can Enable Google Assistant on Any Non-Pixel Device Running Android Nougat.
Now you can Root Google Pixel and Pixel XL using Skipsoft Android Toolkit. Skipsoft has added Google Pixel and Pixel XL Smartphone to the support list recently. With this SkipSoft Android Toolkit, you can safely root your Google Pixel and Pixel XL smartphone. Download the Skipsoft Unified Android Toolkit on your computer and install it now. Follow the guide on How to Root Google Pixel and Pixel XL using Skipsoft Android Toolkit.
Skipsoft Unified Android Toolkit is a Unified Android Toolkit supports 35 Android devices: Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 6, Nexus 7 , Nexus 7 , Nexus 9, Nexus 10, Nexus Player, Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, Google Pixel C, Google Pixel (2016), Google Pixel XL (2016), OnePlus 1, OnePlus 2, OnePlus X, OnePlus 3, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 , Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 , Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 , Samsung Galaxy TabS 8.4 and 10.5 models , Samsung Galaxy Camera (smartcamera) and Samsung Galaxy Gear [smartwatch] on Android Only.
FUNCTIONS OF UNIFIED ANDROID TOOLKIT
* Install correct adb/fastboot drivers automatically
* Backup/Restore a single package or all apps, user data and Internal Storage
* Backup your /data/media (virtual SD Card) to your PC for a Full Safe backup of data
* Root any public build automatically
* SkipRoot boot image to AutoRoot (selected builds)
* Sideload root/unroot files via Custom Recovery
* ALLINONE to Unlock, Flash Recovery, Root, Rename the restore file + install Busybox (G,N,O)
* ALLINONE to Flash Recovery, Root, Rename the recovery restore files + install Busybox (Samsung)
* Unlock/Re-Lock your Bootloader (G,N,O)
* Download Google Stock Image files directly to the ToolKit (G,N,O)
* Check md5 of google stock image before flashing
* Flash Google Stock Image (G,N,O)
* Flash any part of a stock firmware image to device [boot, system, recovery, etc.] (G,N,O)
* Download/sideload stock OTA image (G,N,O)
* Install BusyBox binarys on device
* Rename the Recovery Restore File present on Stock Roms (if stock recovery is being restored after flashing custom recovery image)
* Flash Stock Recovery, CWM touch, Philz_touch or TWRP Touch Recovery
* Pull /data and /system folders, compress to a .tar file and save to your PC
* Auto Update Toolkit at startup (PRO ONLY)
* Auto Update superuser file and custom recovery images to latest versions (PRO ONLY)
* Disable forced encryption on Nexus5X, 6, 6P, 9, Google Pixel C, Google Pixel, Google Pixel XL
* Install Root Checker app by Burrows Apps
* Install Backup/Restore app by MDroid Apps
* Install EFS/Partition Backup/Restore app by Wanam
* Create tar with 1-Click for flashing via Odin
* Fix extSdCard write permissions in Android 4.4+
* Perform a FULL NANDROID Backup of your system via adb and save in Custom Recovery format on your PC (selected builds)
* Useful Mods, Fixes and Tools Section
* Extras, Tips and Tricks section (includes guides)
* Backup/Restore your /efs partition (gsm only)
* Dump selected Device Partitions, compress to a .zip file with md5 and save to your PC ( on builds with insecure image available)
* Mods section to automatically perform certain tasks on your device
* Boot to any recovery without Flashing it (G,N,O)
* Boot or Flash .img Files directly from your PC
* Quick Picks Professional Feature (10 slots)
* Install a single apk or multiple apk’s to your device
* Push Files from your PC to your phone
* Pull Files from your phone to your PC
* Set Files Permissions on your device
* Pull and Trim your Radio Image (gsm models only) to your PC
* Dump selected LogCat buffers to your PC
* Dump BugReport to your PC
* Rip cache.img to zip file in CWM format
* Reboot device to Fastboot Mode or Android in fastboot mode (G,N,O)
* Reboot device to Fastboot Mode, Recovery, Android or Download Mode in adb mode
* Turn Initial Start Screen On/Off for next use
* Sideload any zip file via Custom Recovery
* Basic Toolkit for use with ANY Android device
[button color=”red” size=”35px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”https://skipsoft.net/download/uat-v154/”]DOWNLOAD NOW[/button]
How to Root Google Pixel and Pixel XL using Skipsoft Android Toolkit
- First of all, Download the Skipsoft Android Toolkit on your computer/laptop
- Now Install the file and Connect your phone to Computer using USB Type C Cable
- Open the Skipsoft Android Toolkit and it will ask for your model number.
- Now it will now download all necessary files like SUPERSU and drivers.
- press the 1 to install ABD and Fastboot Drivers.
- Now Press “4” which will check your root status and install ROOT on your phone.
- Once it is done, Now you can enjoy root on your phone.
- Also you can install TWRP and Custom ROM once it is available using this toolkit.
- Now you have completed the guide on How to Root Google Pixel and Pixel XL using Skipsoft Android Toolkit.