Good News for all BQ Maxwell 2 users. Now you can install Custom Recovery TWRP Recovery For BQ Maxwell 2. Today we will guide on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For BQ Maxwell 2. TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which are often unsupported by stock recovery images.
In this guide, you can download and install the official TWRP Recovery for BQ Maxwell 2. This is an official TWRP Recovery for BQ Maxwell 2. Download now and enjoy Custom Recovery on BQ Maxwell 2. The TWRP Recovery comes with 3.1.0-0 version which has a Material Design, Touch Screen Support, and Encryption mode.
Rooting Procedure is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone. If want to try only Rooting procedure, we recommend to follow How to Root any Android Phone without PC.
If you want to unleash the full power of Android Modding, then flashing TWRP Recovery is the first priority to get all modding ability on your BQ Maxwell 2. If you have a TWRP for BQ Maxwell 2, you can always try Custom ROM, Kernel, Xposed, Rooting, Mods, etc in few simple steps.
TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which are often unsupported by stock recovery images.
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP Recovery for BQ Maxwell 2. Download the Install TWRP Recovery on BQ Maxwell 2 today and Read the steps below. This is an official TWRP Recovery for BQ Maxwell 2 from TWRP Team. If you install any Custom Recovery on BQ Maxwell 2, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels or any zip file such as Xposed. Read the guide carefully on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery for BQ Maxwell 2.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
To install TWRP Recovery or any Custom Recovery on BQ Maxwell 2, you must have a Unlocked Bootloader. If your phone doesn’t have a Unlocked Bootloader, first of all you should go and unlock the bootloader of your phone. Only after doing so you can safely apply everything that’s detailed in this tutorial.
Advantage of TWRP Recovery
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- Official Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- Top 10 Smartphones under Rs 30,000 in India
- Top 10 Android Smartphones under Rs 15,000 in India
- 10 Best Smartphones Under Rs 10,000 in India
- How to Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery For BQ Aquaris X5 Plus
- How to Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery For BQ Aquaris X5
GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- This Guide is for How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For BQ Maxwell 2
- You need to unlock Bootloader on BQ Maxwell 2.
- You need either Laptop or PC.
- Download Chainfire Super SU.zip
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- Download Minimal ADB Tool – CLICK HERE or Download the Full ADB setup for Windows / Mac here and Extract it.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
Also Read: TeamWin rolled new updated TWRP v3.1.0 with ADB Backup Support
REMEMBER TO RENAME THE TWRP RECOVERY NAME TO “RECOVERY”
STEPS FOR How to Install Official TWRP Recovery For BQ Maxwell 2
- Enable USB Debugging
- To Enable USB Debugging, First of all, You need to activate Developer Option on your smartphone.
- To activate, Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled”.
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging.
- Now you can install TWRP Recovery using ADB Shell Emulator app on your phone.
- First rename the TWRP image file to “twrp.img” and move the file to root of your internal memory
- Open the Terminal Emulator app
- Run the following commands via adb shell or a terminal emulator app:
flash_image recovery /sdcard/twrp.img
- That’s it! You have installed TWRP successfully.
HOW TO ROOT BQ Maxwell 2 USING TWRP RECOVERY
- You may have downloaded the Super Su zip file from the section above what you need, If not – CLICK HERE to Download SuperSU
- Now move the Super Su zip file to the root of your internal memory
- Boot your phone into recovery by by pressing “Volume Down + Power” button simultaneously.
- In TWRP Recovery, Click the INSTALL menu and Browse and Select the Super Su Zip
- Now Swipe to Install SuperSu
- Yes, Now the root must be working if you properly installed.
- To verify, Go to Google Play and download the Root Checker app to check the root status. If root checker app says root access available then Enjoy you have root on your BQ Maxwell 2
So Hope you have understood on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For BQ Maxwell 2 , If yes then please give the star rating. If not leave a message, We will help you.