What does Rooting Does ?
Android rooted phone means that you can have a better administrator privileges for all systems. With it, you can get administrative rights to root your android phone. Root is indispensable for android. As root is getting simpler, it can generate one click root application, make the root simpler, and there are many phones with android assistant software that supports one click root. As long as you connect your phone to the computer, the root application software can be done automatically. After that, your application system lists will show “supersu”, which is sign of root success. It can give root permissions on your rooted device. Read the guide properly on How to Root Lava X81 without PC with Simple Easy Method
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that. By doing this, you will loose the warranty and sometime if you dont read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. So be careful
- You need to unlock the bootloader on your phone
- Remember this step is about How to Root and Install TWRP on Lenova VIBE X3 ROW (X3a40) X3a40 model number to complete this guide.
- Your Phone must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process wont loose your data)
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP), is an open-source software customrecoveryimage for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which are often unsupported by stock recovery images. – WIKI
ALSO READ : How to Unlock Bootloader on Lenova Vibe X3 ROW (X3a40)
STEPS FOR How to Root and Install TWRP on Lenova VIBE X3 ROW (X3a40)
- Download the zip file : Root+TWRP
- Extract the zip in your computer
- Enable the USB Debugging in your mobile : Follow the steps to enable
- First of all enable the USB Debugging
- To Enable the USB Debugging you need also active the developer option, Now Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Opendeveloper option -> Enable USB Debugging
- Aslo Enable OEM Unlocking by Going into Settings -> Developer Options -> Toggle OEM Unlocking – If your OEM was not enabled then you also need to follow this step to fully unlock the bootloader
- Now connect your phone using the USB Cable
- Now open the extracted Root-TWRP and Run ‘ROOT_USING_ONE_TIME_TWRP.bat‘ and follow instructions in the window precisely. (This will root TWRP for just temperorily and then willl be removed.)
- It will open a command window and you need to follow the instruction by clicking the ENTER key on your keyboard.
- To make the TWRP permanent – Run ‘FLASH_PERSISTING_TWRP_AND ROOT.bat‘ and follow instructions in the window precisely.
- That’s it. Now your device has a TWRP and Root.ENjoy! You have completed the guide on How to Root and Install TWRP on Lenova VIBE X3 ROW