Today i will guide you with How to Install TWRP on BLU R1 HD Prime. First of all, to install a TWRP Recovery or any Custom recovery, you should Unlock the Bootloader of your BLU R1 HD Prime. To do that we already have a guide down below. Please follow the step to unlock bootloader and then come back here and install TWRP. Once you install TWRP, you can start flashing any mods, Custom Rom, Kernel, Xposed etc on to your tablet . So enjoy the test of Pure Android build such as Cyanogenmod, MIUI etc
Yes ! Finally the Root and TWRP Recovery is available for BLU R1 HD Prime. This was first posted by XDA Senior member jasonmerc on XDA website with Root and TWRP Recovery for BLU R1 HD Prime. Now you can enjoy the freedom of Flasholic by flashing the TWRP on BLU R1 HD Prime. We also have good news for the one who is using BLU R1 HD Vanilla smartphone, developer MrMazak also promised the update soon. So if you are a BLU R1 HD Prime user, then you can ROOT and install TWRP on BLU R1 HD Prime now. Now BLU R1 HD Amazon Prime users can download the TWRP File below and Start flashing this right into his smartphone using the SP Flash Tool latest version. Here is the full guide on How to Root and Install TWRP on BLU R1 HD Prime Amazon. Follow the steps very carefully. Don’t skip any of the part !
- Download the SP Flash Tool : Download and Extract it
- Download Twrp_Scatter_R1_Prime Zip and extract it on your computer
- VCOM driver: Download – Instal the VCOM Driver on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- You need either Laptop or PC
Steps for How to INSTALL TWRP ON BLU R1 HD PRIME
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted SP FLash Tool Folder
- You will see many file and you need to look for the file named flashtool.exe and open that
- Once SP Flash tool loads, you will see the screen with a mobile device picture,Now Tap on the menu download (See the screenshot below)
- Now in the download tab, you will find the option Download agent and scatter loading, Now click on the Download Agent and MTK_AllInOneDA.bin (It is inside the SP Flashtool folder -> SP_MDT)
- In the same tab, Tap on the Scatter-loading menu and load the Scatter file which is inside the Twrp_Scatter_R1_Prime Zip. (If you have extracted, you will find the file named MT6735_Android_scatter_R1_test7.txt)
- Now load the MT6735_Android_scatter_R1_test7.txt file
- Once you load the scatter file you will see some checkbox, now click the recovery checkbox and load the TWRP file from the extracted Twrp_Scatter_R1_Prime Zip.
- Once you loaded recovery, Click the Download button
- Now to start the Flashing process ,You should Remove your battery (Only if battery removable) Insert again, Hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- Once the phone connects, Flashing will begin, Wait for few minutes or Two
- After Flashing has completed, you will see a green button will appear
- Now you can close the SP Flash Tool and also Disconnect your phone and Reboot to see that you have flashed the TWRP on your phone.
- Enjoy !!!! Please rate this post with 5 Star if you like.
How to ROOT BLU R1 HD Prime using TWRP Recovery
- You may have downloaded the SuperSu zip file from the section above PREREQUISITE, If not – CLICK HERE to Download SuperSU
- Now move the SuperSu zip file to the root of your internal memory
- Boot your Tablet into recovery by pressing “Volume Down + Power” button simultaneously.
- In TWRP Recovery, Click the INSTALL menu and Browse and Select the SuperSu Zip
- Now Swipe to Install SuperSu
- Yes, Now the root must be working if you properly installed the Kingroot
- To verify, Go to Google Play and download the Root Checker app to check the root status. If root checker app says root access available then Enjoy you have root on your Blue R1 HD Prime Amazon