Do you want to install Custom Recovery on Oukitel U13? Here is our full guide on How to install TWRP Recovery on Oukitel U13. TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which are often unsupported by stock recovery images.
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP Recovery on Oukitel U13. This is a guide to Install latest TWRP 220.127.116.11 for Oukitel U13. The TWRP 18.104.22.168 Recovery has a material design, so Now you can install Material Designed TWRP 3.0 for Oukitel U13. Download the TWRP Recovery 22.214.171.124 for Oukitel U13 today and Read the steps below. This is not an official TWRP Recovery for Oukitel U13 from TWRP Team. If you install any Custom Recovery on Oukitel U13, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels or any zip file such as Xposed. Read the guide carefully on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Oukitel U13.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. So be careful
Table of Contents
- You need a Laptop or PC
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Take a full Backup your device just in case if you need it later
- Download MT65x3_USB_VCOM_drivers.zip for Driver for Preloader USB VCOM mode and Install it on your Computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- To Flash, Download SP FlashTool (win) – CLICK HERE and extract it on your computer
DONT MISS :
- How To Install AOSP Android 7.1.1 Nougat For Oukitel U13
- How To Install Official Stock ROM On OUKITEL U13
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- How to Migrate from CyanogenMod to LineageOS
- Check All LineageOS Custom ROM
Steps For How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Oukitel U13
- First of all download the all needed file from above link
- Now Extract the MT65x3_USB_VCOM_drivers.zip file and install the Preloader VCOM drivers by running the InstallDriver.exe file.
- Download SP FlashTool (win) – CLICK HERE , extract it on your computer and run the flash_tool.exe file
- Find the Scatter File from the same zip file contains TWRP
- Now in the flash tool click on the scatter file, find the scatter file in the TWRP extracted folder
- Leave only the recovery line checked(Ticked), then double click on its Location field and browse for your device-specific custom recovery image file, that you can find in the list above.
- Click on the Download button (No 6 in the image )and connect your phone to a USB port of your computer. The flashing process will start automatically and it needs just a few seconds.*
- Now the custom recovery has been flashed. You may remove the USB cable. You can boot your phone into recovery by powering it on while pressing the volume up button. At some models this action starts the bootloader mode and you can boot into recovery from its menu. In such menu, you can navigate with the vol-up button and select an item with the vol-down button. CONGRATS, YOU HAVE TWRP INSTALLED SUCCESSFULLY!
How To Root Oukitel U13 With TWRP
- You may have downloaded the SuperSu zip file from the section above what you need, If not – CLICK HERE to Download SuperSU.
- Now move the SuperSu zip file to the root of your internal memory.
- Boot your phone into recovery by pressing “Volume Down + Power” button simultaneously.
- In TWRP Recovery, Click the INSTALL menu and Browse and Select the SuperSu Zip.
- Now Swipe to Install SuperSu.
- Yes, Now the root must be working if you properly installed.
- To verify, Go to Google Play and download the Root Checker app to check the root status. If root checker app says root access available then Enjoy you have root on your Oukitel U13 Smartphone.
Have any question? Write to us in the comments below.
FULL CREDITS to MAD TEAM