If you own a InnJoo ONE 3G HD smartphone, Now you can install TWRP Recovery on InnJoo ONE 3G HD Smartphone. To install TWRP Recovery on InnJoo ONE 3G HDs, your phone must have a unlocked bootloader. Follow the below guide on how to install unofficial TWRP Recovery on InnJoo ONE 3G HD smartphone. The procedure given below is only for InnJoo ONE 3G HD, So don’t try this on either any device or any other branded smartphone.
Rooting Procedure is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone. If want to try only Rooting procedure, we recommend to follow How to Root any Android Phone without PC.
If you want to unleash the full power of Android Modding, then flashing TWRP Recovery is the first priority to get all modding ability on your InnJoo ONE 3G HD. If you have a TWRP on InnJoo ONE 3G HD, you can always try Custom ROM, Kernel, Xposed, Rooting, Mods, etc in few simple steps.
TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which are often unsupported by stock recovery images.
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP for InnJoo ONE 3G HD. Download the Install TWRP Recovery on InnJoo ONE 3G HD today and Read the steps below. This is not an official TWRP Recovery for InnJoo ONE 3G HD from TWRP Team. If you install any Custom Recovery on InnJoo ONE 3G HD, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels or any zip file such as Xposed. Read the guide carefully on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on InnJoo ONE 3G HD.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
To install TWRP Recovery or any Custom Recovery on InnJoo ONE 3G HD, you must have a Unlocked Bootloader. If your phone doesn’t have a Unlocked Bootloader, first of all you should go and unlock the bootloader of your phone. Only after doing so you can safely apply everything that’s detailed in this tutorial.
Advantage of TWRP Recovery
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery.
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone.
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’.
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU.
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
Bricked your Device : Flash Stock ROM to fix the Problem
- To flash a Custom Recovery, You need a Laptop or PC.
- This Compatible only for InnJoo ONE 3G HD.
- Charge your phone to at least 70%.
- Take a full Backup your Apps or Complete Backup without Root just in case if you need it later.
- To flash the TWRP recovery on InnJoo ONE 3G HD, you need SP Flash Tool installed on your Computer. Skip if you already have.
- Download SuperSU.zip for root and Move it to internal memory on your phone.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- Install Resurrection Remix For InnJoo ONE 3G HD (Android Marshmallow)
- How to Install CyanogenMod 13 for InnJoo ONE 3G HD
- Install LineageOS on your Smartphone
- Download MIUI 8 ROM for your Phone
STEPS FOR How to Install Unofficial TWRP Recovery on InnJoo ONE 3G HD
- First of all download the all needed file from above link.
- Now Extract the MT65x3_USB_VCOM_drivers.zip file and install the Preloader VCOM drivers by running the InstallDriver.exe file.
- Download SP FlashTool (win) – CLICK HERE , extract it on your computer and run the flash_tool.exe file.
- Find the Scatter File from the same zip file contains TWRP.
- Now in the flash tool click on the scatter file, find the scatter file in the TWRP extracted folder.
- Leave only the recovery line checked(Ticked), then double click on its Location field and browse for your device-specific custom recovery image file, that you can find in the list above.
- Click on the Download button (No 6 in the image )and connect your phone to a USB port of your computer. The flashing process will start automatically and it needs just a few seconds.*
- Now the custom recovery has been flashed. You may remove the USB cable. You can boot your phone into recovery by powering it on while pressing the volume up button. At some models this action starts the bootloader mode and you can boot into recovery from its menu. In such menu, you can navigate with the vol-up button and select an item with the vol-down button. CONGRATS, YOU HAVE TWRP INSTALLED SUCCESSFULLY!
HOW TO ROOT InnJoo ONE 3G HD USING TWRP RECOVERY
- You may have downloaded the SuperSu zip file from the section above what you need, If not – CLICK HERE to Download SuperSU.
- Now move the SuperSu zip file to the root of your internal memory.
- Boot your phone into recovery by by pressing “Volume Down + Power” button simultaneously.
- In TWRP Recovery, Click the INSTALL menu and Browse and Select the SuperSu Zip.
- Now Swipe to Install SuperSu.
- Yes, Now the root must be working if you properly installed.
- To verify, Go to Google Play and download the Root Checker app to check the root status. If root checker app says root access available then Enjoy you have root on your InnJoo ONE 3G HD.
So Hope you have understood on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For InnJoo ONE 3G HD , If yes then please give the star rating. If not leave a message, We will help you.