Do you want to install Custom Recovery on Moto E3? Here is our full guide on How to install TWRP Recovery on Moto E3. TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which are often unsupported by stock recovery images.
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP for Moto E3. Download the Install TWRP Recovery on Moto E3 today and Read the steps below. This is an official TWRP Recovery for Moto E3 from TWRP Team. If you install any Custom Recovery on Moto E3, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels or any zip file such as Xposed. Read the guide carefully on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Moto E3. This TWRP was shared by XDA Senior member HostZero in xda forum.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. So be careful
PRE-REQUISITE TO INSTALL Official TWRP Recovery on Moto E3 :
- This Guide is for How to Install TWRP for Moto E3.
- You need either Laptop or PC.
- Charge your phone to at least 70%.
- Back up your device using Titanium Backup app just in case if you need it later.
- Download Minimal ADB Tool – CLICK HERE or Download the Full ADB setup for Windows / Mac here and Extract it.
- DOWNLOAD TWRP RECOVERY.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
Full guide on How To Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery On Moto E3
- Download Minimal ADB Tool – CLICK HERE or Download the Full ADB setup for Windows / Mac here
- Install the Minimal ADB or Full adb Setup (Screenshot from Minimal ADB Tool)
- You need to enable the Developer Option
- To Enable the Developer Option, Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
- Now you need to enable the OEM Unlock by going to Settings -> Developer Option and Enable OEM Unlock
- Download the Minimal ADB or Full ADB Zip and install/Extract it on your computer
- Turn off your phone, now boot your phone into Bootloader by pressing Volume Up + Power Button Simultaneously. Now you will see a fast boot/bootloader
- Now go to the folder where you have extracted the ADB and Fastboot Tools
- Plug the phone into PC using USB Cable, then open a command prompt window by pressing Shift Key + Right Mouse Click
- Now turn your phone into bootloader -> Turn off your smartphone – Press and Hold Power and Volume UP button – You will see Fastboot mode – or else, you can type the command if your device is in ADB mode. ( phone should be turned on and connected to PC via USB Cable.)
adb reboot bootloader
- If you are booted into fast boot, type the command below in CMD screen.
- This command will list the connected devices. If your phone serial number shows up you are good to go and may continue. If the phone is NOT listed this indicates that your drivers or cables are not installed correctly. if you want to continue, you must first fix your problem.
- To flash the recovery, Type the command
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Now if it shows the command like this then reboot your device. TWRP has successfully installed. Enjoy.
- TO REBOOT INTO RECOVERY, TURN YOUR Phone OFF, PRESS VOLUME UP + POWER BUTTON TOGETHER TO ENTER RECOVERY.
HOW TO ROOT Moto E3 WITH TWRP RECOVERY
- CLICK HERE to Download SuperSU to root your device
- Now move the SuperSu zip file to the root of your internal memory
- Boot your phone into recovery by pressing “Volume Down + Power” button simultaneously.
- In TWRP Recovery, Click the INSTALL menu and Browse and Select the SuperSu Zip
- Now Swipe to Install SuperSu
- Yes, Now the root must be working if you properly installed.
- To verify, Go to Google Play and download the Root Checker app to check the root status. If root checker app says root access available then Enjoy you have root on your Moto E3.
So Hope you have understood on How to Install TWRP on Moto E3, If yes then please give the star rating. If not leave a message, We will help you.