Samsung has launched its brand-new flagships S8 and S8 plus which are currently in market trend. The smartphones have been launched also in India and started shipping only a few days ago. It was one of the most awaited smartphones which have so many rumors already. But, the fact is that now Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+ can also be rooted and are also equipped with TWRP recovery. Follow this guide to Install TWRP Recovery for Verizon Galaxy S8 and S8+.
If you own a Verizon Galaxy S8 and S8+ smartphone, Now you can install TWRP Recovery for Verizon Galaxy S8 and S8+ Smartphone. To install TWRP Recovery for Verizon Galaxy S8 and S8+, your phone must have a unlocked bootloader. Follow the below guide on how to install unofficial TWRP Recovery for Verizon Galaxy S8 and S8+ smartphone. The procedure given below is only for Verizon Galaxy S8 and S8+, So don’t try this on either any device or any other branded smartphone.
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP for Verizon Galaxy S8 and S8+. This is a guide to Install latest TWRP 18.104.22.168 for Verizon Galaxy S8 and S8+. The TWRP 22.214.171.124 Recovery has a material design, so Now you can install TWRP 3.0 for Verizon Galaxy S8 and S8+. Download the TWRP Recovery 126.96.36.199 for Verizon Galaxy S8 and S8+ today and Read the steps below.
Rooting Procedure is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone. If want to try only Rooting procedure, we recommend to follow How to Root any Android Phone without PC.
If you want to unleash the full power of Android Modding, then flashing TWRP Recovery is the first priority to get all modding ability on your Verizon Galaxy S8 and S8+. If you have a TWRP on Verizon Galaxy S8 and S8+, you can always try Custom ROM, Kernel, Xposed, Rooting, Mods, etc in few simple steps.
TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which are often unsupported by stock recovery images.
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP for Verizon Galaxy S8 and S8+. Download the Install TWRP Recovery for Verizon Galaxy S8 and S8+ today and Read the steps below. This is not an official TWRP Recovery for Verizon Galaxy S8 and S8+ from TWRP Team. If you install any Custom Recovery on Verizon Galaxy S8 and S8+, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels or any zip file such as Xposed. Read the guide carefully on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery for Verizon Galaxy S8 and S8+.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
To install TWRP Recovery or any Custom Recovery on Verizon Galaxy S8 and S8+, you must have a Unlocked Bootloader. If your phone doesn’t have a Unlocked Bootloader, first of all you should go and unlock the bootloader of your phone. Only after doing so you can safely apply everything that’s detailed in this tutorial.
Advantage of TWRP Recovery
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
- To flash a Custom Recovery, You need a Laptop or PC
- Your Phone must have a Unlocked Bootloader
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Take a full Backup your device just in case if you need it later
- Download SuperSU.zip for root and Move it to internal memory on your phone
- First Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE
- Install the Samsung USB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
TWRP coming soon
STEPS FOR How to Install Unofficial TWRP Recovery for Verizon Galaxy S8 and S8+
- Enable USB Debugging
- To Enable USB Debugging, First of all, You need to activate Developer Option on your smartphone.
- To activate, Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled”.
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging.
- Open the Extracted ODIN File called ODIN v3.11.1 exe file using the Administrator – Right Click your mouse and Open using Administrator (If there is a pop-up regarding Installing ADB drivers let it finish, it usually updates)
- Now Reboot your phone into Download Mode
- So First Turn your Phone off -> press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons Until you see a download mode.
- Now Connect your phone to PC using the USB Cables
- When you connect the USB cable you will see a blue sign in Odin (also make sure the COM : xx (xx is usb port number it can be any number so don’t worry about it, just verify COM is lit up)
- Add the Recovery TWRP .tar file which you downloaded from Above by Clicking AP/PDA Button and load it inside it
- Now Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked – Go to Option and see
- Also, Uncheck the Auto Reboot if you installing for the first time
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few seconds until you see a message pass. Once you see PASS
- Restart the phone into recovery by Holding POWER + HOME + VOL UP.
- Voila! Now you have a TWRP Recovery on your phone.
HOW TO ROOT Verizon Galaxy S8 and S8+ USING TWRP RECOVERY
- You may have downloaded the SuperSu zip file from the section above what you need, If not – CLICK HERE to Download SuperSU
- Now move the SuperSu zip file to the root of your internal memory
- Boot your phone into recovery by by pressing “Volume UP + Home Button + Hold Power” button simultaneously. Hold until you see the Recovery.
- In TWRP Recovery, Click the INSTALL menu and Browse and Select the SuperSu Zip
- Now Swipe to Install SuperSu
- Yes, Now the root must be working if you properly installed.
- To verify, Go to Google Play and download the Root Checker app to check the root status. If root checker app says root access available then Enjoy you have root on your Verizon Galaxy S8 and S8+
So Hope you have understood on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery for Verizon Galaxy S8 and S8+ , If yes then please give the star rating. If not leave a message, We will help you.