Do you want to install Custom Recovery on Symphony H175? Here is our full guide on How to Root and Install TWRP For Symphony H175. TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which are often unsupported by stock recovery images.
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP for Symphony H175. The TWRP 188.8.131.52 Recovery has a material design, so Now you can install Material Designed TWRP 3.0 for Symphony H175. Download the TWRP Recovery 184.108.40.206 for Symphony H175 today and Read the steps below. This is not an official TWRP Recovery for Symphony H175 from TWRP Team. If you install any Custom Recovery on Symphony H175, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels or any zip file such as Xposed. Read the guide carefully on How to Root and Install TWRP For Symphony H175.
ALSO READ : How To Install Stock ROM For Symphony H175
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and I’m not responsible if you damage your phone or brick your device.
- This TWRP is for Symphony H175 with MT6735
- You need a Laptop or PC.
- Charge your phone to at least 70%.
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later.
- Download MT65x3_USB_VCOM_drivers.zip for Driver for Preloader USB VCOM mode and Install it on your Computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones) (Install correctly MediaTek Preloader drivers before using Flashtool (Watch the video on How to install) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50pD0mONm44).
- Download SP FlashTool (win) – CLICK HERE and extract it on your computer.
- Download SuperSU.zip for root and Move it to internal memory on your phone.
- Download TWRP Recovery : CLICK HERE.
If the below Download links are expired, please search on our website. We already have downloadable link post for SPFlashTool, Qualcomm Drivers, Mediatek Drivers and etc. You can comment if you couldn’t find.
Steps for How to Root and Install TWRP for Symphony H175
- First of all download the all needed file from above link.
- Now Extract the MT65x3_USB_VCOM_drivers.zip file and install the Preloader VCOM drivers by running the InstallDriver.exe file.
- Download SP FlashTool (win) – CLICK HERE , extract it on your computer and run the flash_tool.exe file.
- Now Download the TWRP Zip and Download Stock ROM for scatter file
- Now in the flash tool click on the scatter-loading, find the scatter file in the extracted folder and load it.
- Leave only the recovery line checked(Ticked), then double click on its Location field and browse for your device-specific custom recovery image file.
- Click on the Download button (No 6 in the image )and connect your phone to a USB port of your computer. The flashing process will start automatically and it needs just a few seconds.*
- Now the custom recovery has been flashed. You may remove the USB cable.
- To enter recovery, Either you can Press and Hold the Volume Down + Power button when your phone is turned off or you need to boot in android, activate developers option menu, activate debug usb and use ADB commands to reboot in recovery mode “adb”
- You can boot your phone into recovery by powering it on while pressing the volume up button.
- CONGRATS, YOU HAVE TWRP INSTALLED SUCCESSFULLY!
How to Root Symphony H175 with TWRP
- You may have downloaded the SuperSu zip file from the section above what you need, If not – CLICK HERE to Download SuperSU.
- Now move the SuperSu zip file to the root of your internal memory.
- Boot your phone into recovery by pressing “Volume Down + Power” button simultaneously.
- In TWRP Recovery, Click the INSTALL menu and Browse and Select the SuperSu Zip.
- Now Swipe to Install SuperSu.
- Yes, Now the root must be working if you properly installed.
- To verify, Go to Google Play and download the Root Checker app to check the root status. If root checker app says root access available then Enjoy you have root on your Symphony H175 Smartphone.