Today i will guide you with How to Install TWRP on Xolo Era 4K. First of all, to install a TWRP Recovery or any Custom recovery, you should Unlock the Bootloader of your Xolo Era 4K. To do that we already have a guide down below. Please follow the step to unlock bootloader and then come back here and install TWRP. Once you install TWRP, you can start flashing any mods, Custom Rom, Kernel, Xposed etc on to your tablet . So enjoy the test of Pure Android build such as Cyanogenmod, MIUI etc
This TWRP for Xolo Era 4K was developed by XDA senior member charansai , Here i will guide to Install TWRP Recovery with step by step guide. This is a guide to Install latest TWRP for Xolo Era 4K. This is a guide to Install latest TWRP 188.8.131.52 for Xolo Era 4K. The TWRP 184.108.40.206 Recovery has a material design, so Now you can install TWRP 3.0 for Xolo Era 4K. Download the TWRP Recovery 220.127.116.11 for Xolo Era 4K and Read the steps below. This is not an official TWRP Recovery for Xolo Era 4K. But you can install the unofficial now. Read the guide carefully on How to Root and Install TWRP on Xolo Era 4K.
Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP), is an open-source software customrecoveryimage for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which are often unsupported by stock recovery images. – WIKI
PRE-REQUISITE TO ROOT AND INSTALL TWRP ON XOLO ERA 4K
- This Guide is for How to Root and Install TWRP on Xolo Era 4K
- You need either Laptop or PC
- Download Chainfire SuperSU.zip and move it to your internal memory
- Charge your tablet to at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- You need to unlock bootloader first.
- Download Minimal ADB Tool – CLICK HERE or Download the Full ADB setup for Windows / Mac here and Extract it.
- Download TWRP and Copy it to extracted ADB and Fastboot Tools Folder
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your tablet.
STEPS FOR How to Root and Install TWRP on Xolo Era 4K
- First of all, enable the USB Debugging
- To Enable the USB Debugging you need also active the developer option, Now Go to your Settings -> About tablet -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging
- Unlock the OEM by settings -> Open developer option -> Enable OEM Unlocking
- Now on your PC/Laptop, Open the extracted ADB Folder and Open Command Window by pressing Shift Key + Right Mouse Click
- Now connect the PC to Mobile with USB Cable
- You need to Reboot the tablet into Bootloader – Type the Command from below in your Command window that you opened
adb reboot bootloader
- Your device will boot into bootloader, If it don’t check if your cable or drivers working properly. Now type the below command in your command window
- To flash the recovery, Type the command
fastboot flash recovery twrp-image-3.img
- Now if it shows the command like this then reboot your device. TWRP has successfully installed. Enjoy
- TO REBOOT INTO RECOVERY, TURN YOUR Tablet OFF, PRESS VOLUME UP + POWER BUTTON TOGETHER TO ENTER RECOVERY.
HOW TO ROOT Xolo Era 4K WITH TWRP RECOVERY
- You may have downloaded the SuperSu zip file from the section above PREREQUISITE, If not – CLICK HERE to Download SuperSU
- Now move the SuperSu zip file to the root of your internal memory
- Boot your Tablet into recovery by pressing “Volume Down + Power” button simultaneously.
- In TWRP Recovery, Click the INSTALL menu and Browse and Select the SuperSu Zip
- Now Swipe to Install SuperSu
- Yes, Now the root must be working if you properly installed the Kingroot
- To verify, Go to Google Play and download the Root Checker app to check the root status. If root checker app says root access available then Enjoy you have root on your Xolo Era 4K
ALSO READ : What is Xposed FrameWork and How to install it on Android Phone ?
So Hope you have understood on How to Root and Install TWRP on Xolo Era 4K, If yes then please give the star rating. If not leave a message, We will help you.