Here in this guide, we will help you to flash the magisk to root Leagoo Power 2. Read our step by step guide properly!
Who doesn’t want to get the most of his Android device..?! Getting the superuser access through the root and to be able to control various aspects like clock, access to cache etc. are few of the various possibilities that we can explore. When we mention root access, this means we need to perform a certain modification that will root our phone and we will have access to the root directory of our device. In this post, we will show you how to root Leagoo Power 2.
Talking about the specifications, Leagoo Power 2 features a 5-inch IPS display with a screen resolution of 1280×720 Pixels. It is powered by MediaTek MT6580A, 32-bit Processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory with an expandable storage support of 32GB via microSD card. The camera on the Leagoo Power 2 comes with a dual 8MP + 2MP rear camera with dual-LED dual-tone flash and 5MP front camera for selfies. It is backed by a Non-Removable 3200 mAh Lithium-Polymer Battery. Leagoo Power 2 also has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
We will use the Magisk by patching the stock boot image and flash that to your boot partition. All you need to do is download the patched image file from Magisk Manager and flash it.
Mostly uninitiated people compare rooting with hacking which is not correct. The purpose in both contexts is quite different. Hacking is more like breaking into someone’s else system illegally, whereas rooting is mostly done by the owner of an Android device to gain superuser advantages of the device.
- How to Install Stock ROM on Leagoo Power 2 [Firmware File / Unbrick]
- How to Install TWRP Recovery on Leagoo Power 2 and Root your Phone
- Download Resurrection Remix on Leagoo Power 2 / 2 Pro based 9.0 Pie [RR 7.0]
- Common Problems in Leagoo Power 2 and Solutions – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Camera, SIM, and More
- Download and Install Lineage OS 16 on Leagoo Power 2 (Android 9.0 Pie)
Steps To Root Leagoo Power 2 Using Magisk
- After Rooting, it may void the warranty of your phone.
- Rooting will block the OTA updates
Before moving on to the flashing steps, you need to follow a few,
- Make sure to have enough battery charge on your phone to avoid interruption during the patch installation.
- Before performing any modification take backup of your device data.
- This image file is strictly for Leagoo Power 2 only. Do not use it on any other OnePlus or other Android devices.
- You need PC/Laptop with a micro USB cable to connect.
- Make sure that you download all the required files on your PC/Laptop
Disclaimer: We are at GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any bricking/damage to your phone while/after installing this ROM.