Last time we had shared the official Nougat Firmware for Lenovo P2, and today we will guide on How to Root Lenovo P2 running Official Nougat firmware. Read the steps carefully to successfully root your phone. Remember rooting will void warranty and we are not responsible for any damage.
In today’s world, Android Smartphone play’s the big role and rooting is another thing. There are few certain things that rooted smartphone can do that normal users can’t do. The most important of is that rooted smartphone can access any file, anywhere on the system. A normal user is limited to accessing their own files and files within their assigned groups. So rooting is just like Jailbreaking on IPhone. So in today’s guide we will help you to Root Lenovo P2 running Android Nougat.
How to Root Lenovo P2 running Android Nougat
Before proceeding, please download the required file and also read the steps carefully.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
ALSO CHECK THIS POST
- Install Official Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware on Lenovo P2 P2a42
- Install Resurrection Remix OS For Lenovo P2 (Android Nougat)
- How To Install Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 on Lenovo P2
- How To Install Official Stock Firmware for Lenovo P2 P2a42
- How to Unlock Bootloader on Lenovo P2 (P2a42)
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Lenovo P2 (P2a42)
- How to Install Unofficial Lineage OS 13 On Lenovo P2
- To Root, You need TWRP Recovery on your Phone
- This Compatible only for Lenovo P2 running Nougat
- Charge your phone to at least 70%.
- Take a full Backup your Apps or Complete Backup without Root just in case if you need it later.
- To flash the TWRP recovery on Lenovo P2 , Follow this guide to Install TWRP Recovery
- Download SuperSU.zip for root and Move it to internal memory on your phone.
- Install Phh’s SuperUser APK from Playstore
Steps to Root Lenovo P2 running Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware
- First of all, Download all the pre-requisite files
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this guide on your Lenovo P2
- Instal Phh’s SuperUser APK file on your Phone.
- Boot your phone into recovery by by pressing “Volume Down + Power” button simultaneously.
- In TWRP Recovery, Click the INSTALL menu and Browse and Select the SuperSu Zip.
- Now Swipe to Install SuperSu.
- Yes, Now the root must be working if you properly installed.
- To verify, Go to Google Play and download the Root Checker app to check the root status. If root checker app says root access available then Enjoy you have root on your Lenovo P2
- That’s it! Enjoy Root on Nougat Lenovo P2.
Source : Link