Shenzhen-based Maze is one of a legion of Chinese tech companies have come out of nowhere over the past few years. It has introduced couple of cheap price phone with a premium quality. Maze Alpha is one of the latest premium feeling handset which brings the bezel-less smartphone just like Xiaomi Mi Mix. If you are looking to root your Maze Alpha? Well, In this guide I will show you how to root Maze Alpha without PC or Laptop safely.
Talking about the specs, Maze Alpha features a 6-inches FHD display with a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. It is powered by 2.5 GHz Octa-core Helio P25 Mediatek MTK6757 processor coupled with 4 GB or 6 GB of RAM variant. The phone packs 64GB internal memory and expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Maze Alpha comes with Dual camera setup on the rear with 13MP + 5MP and 20MP front shooting camera. Maze Alpha runs on Android 7.1 Nougat out of the box. It also has a Fingerprint sensor mounted on the back. The phone is backed by 4000mAh battery.
In order to root your Maze Alpha, you need to download the application which we mentioned down below. The method we have given here is safe and easy to root Maze Alpha in a minute just by a click.
The method simple and saves the trouble to connect to PC via USB cable. In this method, we have given all the universal one-click Android root solution for Maze Alpha. Here we have shared some of the Popular Android Root APK by which you can easily root your Maze Alpha without any risk of hard bricking your android mobile. This method is totally safe if you are willing to get a rooted android device. All over the web, there are a lot of methods by which you can root Maze Alpha with a computer, but in here, we will discuss some safe way to root Maze Alpha using Android APK file.
Did you know? A rooted Android phone can be ten times powerful than the same unrooted device. Rooting Android may sound like an outrageous task which most of us don’t do, but once you get to know what you are doing then you’ll end up deciding. Some of the Coolest Apps in the play store requires root which will work smoothly if you made up your mind to root android you are welcome!
If you are here to root Maze Alpha, first of all, read the steps properly. We don’t want you to try this without reading the instructions properly. We also have all the downloads in the link below which may be helpful to you.
Table of Contents
WHAT DOES ROOTING MEANS?
Rooting doesn’t mean hacking. So please don’t compare the term hacking to rooting. In fact, it is not true at all. Well, Rooting in Android means nothing but jailbreaking the device to get access to the root directory of your android mobile. This means you are removing the restrictions and limitations from your Android Phone or Tablet to perform unperformable tasks.
By Rooting Maze Alpha, you are injecting a file known as SU binary to the root of your phone. Technically Speaking, Rooting Any Android Phone will void the brand warranty but don’t worry, you can unroot or restore your device any time without any issues.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
The advantage of Rooting:
- You can get access to all files on your Maze Alpha, even the files which present in the root directory of your phone.
- By Rooting Maze Alpha, you can View, Edit or Delete any system file inside the root directory.
- You can increase the performance of your Maze Alpha by overclocking.
- You can increase battery life by underclocking Maze Alpha.
- You can install Custom Recovery and Install many Custom ROM you like CyanogenMod, Lineage OS, FlymeOS, MIUI, and many other.
- You can block Ads on applications such as Youtube and other game related applications.
- Uninstall Bloatware on Maze Alpha.
- You can install Xposed Framework and many Xposed module support.
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Take a full Backup your device just in case if you need it later
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
Note: Most latest smartphone which comes with Android Marshmallow and above OS don’t support these tool. So you need to check yourself first. In case if it doesn’t then wait for a couple of days or weeks. This Root application may soon support your device.
Steps to Root Maze Alpha without PC or Laptop in a minute:
- First of all, Enable Developer option on your Maze Alpha.
- You need to Enable Unknown Sources on your phone settings
- Now to root Maze Alpha, Go to this link down below.