How to Root Micromax Canvas Evok in Simple Easy Method
Micromax launched their new Canvas series called Micromax Canvas Evok on May 2016.The Micromax Canvas Evok features 5.5-inch HD at a resolution of 720P with 2.5D Glass display powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 415 processor clocked at 1.4 GHz integrated with 3 GB RAM. Evok sports 13 MP Rear Camera with 5P Largan Lens.
The handset has 16 GB internal storage with microSD Card slot and also supports 4G LTE connectivity , with FDD-LTE Band 3 (1800MHz) and TDD-LTE Band 40 (2300MHz); Micro-USB v2.0 with USB OTG functionality; A-GPS; Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n.. The smartphone runs with Android 5.0 Lollipop out of box backed by 3000 mAh battery.
TO READ MORE CLICK HERE
So today i gonna tell you a simple easy method to root your Micromax Canvas Evok. Follow the steps and read carefully.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By rooting you will loose the warranty and sometime if you dont read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. So be careful
What you need:
1) Download Kingroot App : CLICK HERE
2) Charge your phone to atleast 70%
How To Root Yu Yunicon in a simple easy method –
- Download the KINGROOT APP file (The app is not available from Play Store, So download manually from the link ).
- Install the Kingroot on your Micromax Canvas Evok
- Open the Kingroot App. It will check if the phone “Micromax Canvas Evok” is able to root or not. Once it is done it will show the button to root. Click on it
- Now Dont press on any other button, just click continue to root the phone.
- It will take some time. So be patient. If the reboot at the time of rooting, then dont panic. After the reboot launch the Kingroot app again.
- Once the proccess is complete it will show the message that the root has completed.
- Yes, Now the root must be working if you properly installed the Kingroot
- To verify, Go to Google Play and download the Root Checker app to check the root status. If root checker app says root access available then Enjoy you have rooted Micromax Canvas Evok