Micromax launched the latest smartphone called Micromax Evok Dual Note. It came out of the box with Android 7.0 Nougat. If you are looking to root your Micromax Evok Dual Note? Well, In this guide I will show you how to root Micromax Evok Dual Note without PC or Laptop safely.
Micromax Evok Dual Note Specifications and Details:
- 3 GB RAM | 32 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 64 GB
- 5.5 inch Full HD Display
- 13MP + 5MP Dual Rear Camera | 5MP Front Camera
- 3000 mAh Battery
- Mediatek MT6750T Octa Core 1.5 GHz Processor
- Front and Rear Flash
- Front Fingerprint Sensor
- Android Nougat 7.0
In order to root your Micromax Evok Dual Note, you need to download the application which we mentioned down below. The method we have given here is safe and easy to root Micromax Evok Dual Note in a minute just by a click.
The method simple and saves the trouble to connect to PC via USB cable. In this method, we have given all the universal one-click Android root solution for Micromax Evok Dual Note. Here we have shared some of the Popular Android Root APK by which you can easily root your Micromax Evok Dual Note without any risk of hard bricking your android mobile. This method is totally safe if you are willing to get a rooted android device. All over the web, there are a lot of methods by which you can root Micromax Evok Dual Note with a computer, but in here, we will discuss some safe way to root Micromax Evok Dual Note using Android APK file.
Did you know? A rooted Android phone can be ten times powerful than the same unrooted device. Rooting Android may sound like an outrageous task which most of us don’t do, but once you get to know what you are doing then you’ll end up deciding. Some of the Coolest Apps in the play store requires root which will work smoothly if you made up your mind to root android you are welcome!
If you are here to root Micromax Evok Dual Note, first of all, read the steps properly. We don’t want you to try this without reading the instructions properly. We also have all the downloads in the link below which may be helpful to you.
WHAT DOES ROOTING MEANS?
Rooting doesn’t mean hacking. So please don’t compare the term hacking to rooting. In fact, it is not true at all. Well, Rooting in Android means nothing but jailbreaking the device to get access to the root directory of your android mobile. This means you are removing the restrictions and limitations from your Android Phone or Tablet to perform unperformable tasks.
By Rooting Micromax Evok Dual Note, you are injecting a file known as SU binary to the root of your phone. Technically Speaking, Rooting Any Android Phone will void the brand warranty but don’t worry, you can unroot or restore your device any time without any issues.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
The advantage of Rooting:
- You can get access to all files on your Micromax Evok Dual Note, even the files which present in the root directory of your phone.
- By Rooting Micromax Evok Dual Note, you can View, Edit or Delete any system file inside the root directory.
- You can increase the performance of your Micromax Evok Dual Note by overclocking.
- You can increase battery life by underclocking Micromax Evok Dual Note.
- You can install Custom Recovery and Install many Custom ROM you like CyanogenMod, Lineage OS, FlymeOS, MIUI, and many other.
- You can block Ads on applications such as Youtube and other game related applications.
- Uninstall Bloatware on Micromax Evok Dual Note.
- You can install Xposed Framework and many Xposed module support.
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Take a full Backup your device just in case if you need it later
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
Note: Most latest smartphone which comes with Android Marshmallow and above OS don’t support these tool. So you need to check yourself first. In case if it doesn’t then wait for a couple of days or weeks. This Root application may soon support your device.
Steps to root Micromax Evok Dual Note without PC or Laptop in a minute:
- First of all, Enable Developer option on your Micromax Evok Dual Note.
- You need to Enable Unknown Sources on your phone settings
- Now to root Micromax Evok Dual Note, Go to this link down below.