Good News for all ZTE Blade Apex 2 users. Now you can install Custom Recovery TWRP Recovery For ZTE Blade Apex 2 P892E10. Today we will guide on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For ZTE Blade Apex 2. TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which are often unsupported by stock recovery images.
In this guide, you can download and install the official TWRP on ZTE Blade Apex 2. This is an official TWRP Recovery for ZTE Blade Apex 2 P892E10. Download now and enjoy Custom Recovery on ZTE Blade Apex 2. The TWRP Recovery comes with 188.8.131.52 version which has a Material Design, Touch Screen Support, and Encryption mode.
Rooting Procedure is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone. If want to try only Rooting procedure, we recommend to follow How to Root any Android Phone without PC.
If you want to unleash the full power of Android Modding, then flashing TWRP Recovery is the first priority to get all modding ability on your ZTE Blade Apex 2. If you have a TWRP for ZTE Blade Apex 2, you can always try Custom ROM, Kernel, Xposed, Rooting, Mods, etc in few simple steps.
TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which are often unsupported by stock recovery images.
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP for ZTE Blade Apex 2. Download the Install TWRP Recovery on ZTE Blade Apex 2 today and Read the steps below. This is an official TWRP for ZTE Blade Apex 2 from TWRP Team. If you install any Custom Recovery on ZTE Blade Apex 2, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels or any zip file such as Xposed. Read the guide carefully on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on ZTE Blade Apex 2.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
To install TWRP Recovery or any Custom Recovery on ZTE Blade Apex 2, you must have a Unlocked Bootloader. If your phone doesn’t have a Unlocked Bootloader, first of all you should go and unlock the bootloader of your phone. Only after doing so you can safely apply everything that’s detailed in this tutorial.
Advantage of TWRP Recovery
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- This Guide is for How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For ZTE Blade Apex 2 P892E10
- You need either Laptop or PC.
- Download Chainfire SuperSU.zip
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- Download Minimal ADB Tool – CLICK HERE or Download the Full ADB setup for Windows / Mac here and Extract it.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
Steps to Root And Install Official TWRP Recovery For ZTE Blade Apex 2
Method 1. Install TWRP with ROOT Access using TWRP manager
- First of all, download and install TWRP Manager app from Play store.
- Now Open the app TWRP Manager and Tap the button TWRP and choose your device model from the list (Blade Apex 2 has P892E10)
- Now click the Install Recovery and wait for little while to Install the TWRP on your device.
Method 2. Install TWRP using adb shell or a terminal emulator app
- Download the TWRP from above download link and change the TWRP recovery image file name to TWRP.img
- Now move the downloaded img file to root of your /sdcard folder
- In your phone open the adb shell or a terminal emulator app
- Run the following commands via adb shell or a terminal emulator app:
dd if=/sdcard/twrp.img of=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/recovery
So Hope you have understood on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For ZTE Blade Apex 2 , If yes then please give the star rating. If not leave a message, We will help you.