Billion launched the latest smartphone called Billion Capture+. It came out of the box with Android 7.1.2 Nougat. Now we have the latest TWRP Recovery for Billion Capture+.
Talking about the specs, Billion Capture+ features a 5.5-inch display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is powered by 2 GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 clubbed by 4GB RAM. It has 64GB of Internal storage and can even expand the expandable memory up to 128GB. Billion Capture+ Sports a 13 MP + 13MP rear dual camera at the rear and 8MP camera at the front for selfie shoot. The fingerprint is mounted in the rear. It has a 3500 mAh non-removable battery.
This is an unofficial version of TWRP Recovery v3.1.1-0. It has been tested in T-Mobile and US unlocked version of Billion Capture+. We are not responsible if you have flashed it on Billion Capture+ another variant. Flash it at your own risk. Now you can simply download and flash the TWRP Recovery by following our full tutorial on How to flash TWRP Recovery For Billion Capture+.
By following this step, you can install Custom Recovery TWRP Recovery For Billion Capture+. Today we will guide on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For Billion Capture+. TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which are often unsupported by stock recovery images.
How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery For Billion Capture+
Rooting Procedure is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone. If you want to try only Rooting procedure, we recommend following How to Root any Android Phone without PC.
If you want to unleash the full power of Android Modding, then flashing TWRP Recovery is the first priority to get all modding ability on your Billion Capture+. TWRP Recovery will be a helpful tool to flash Custom ROM, Kernel, Xposed, Rooting, Mods, etc in few simple steps.
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP Recovery For Billion Capture+. Download the Install TWRP Recovery on Billion Capture+ today and Read the steps below. If you install any Custom Recovery on Billion Capture+, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels or any zip file such as Xposed. Read the guide carefully on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For Billion Capture+.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
To install TWRP Recovery or any Custom Recovery on Billion Capture+, you must have an Unlocked Bootloader. If your phone doesn’t have an Unlocked Bootloader, first of all, you should go and unlock the bootloader of your phone. Only after doing so you can safely apply everything that’s detailed in this tutorial.
Advantage of TWRP Recovery
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
su_heading size=”19″ align=”left”]Advantage of Rooting [/su_heading]
- You can get access to all files on your Billion Capture+, even the files which present in the root directory of your phone.
- By Rooting Billion Capture+, you can View, Edit or Delete any system file inside the root directory.
- You can increase the performance of your Billion Capture+ by overclocking.
- You can increase battery life by underclocking Billion Capture+.
- By rooting, you can install Custom Recovery and Install many Custom ROM you like CyanogenMod, Lineage OS, FlymeOS, MIUI, and many other.
- You can block Ads on applications such as Youtube and other game related applications.
- Uninstall Bloatware on Billion Capture+.
- You can install Xposed Framework and many Xposed module support.
- Common Billion Capture+ Problems and Solutions
- How to Root Billion Capture+ without PC Computer in a minute
CHECK POPULAR POST
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- This Guide is for How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For Billion Capture+
- You need to Unlock Bootloader on Billion Capture+.
- You need either Laptop or PC.
- Download Chainfire SuperSU.zip
- Charge your phone for at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- Download Billion Capture+ Latest USB Drivers
- Download Minimal ADB Tool – CLICK HERE or Download the Full ADB setup for Windows / Mac here and Extract it.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
Download TWRP Recovery (3.2.3)
Download TWRP Recovery (3.1.1-0)
So Hope you have understood on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For Billion Capture+, If yes then please give the star rating. If not leave a message, We will help you.