Blackview A9 Pro came out of the box with Android 7.0 Nougat OS. If you own a Blackview A9 Pro smartphone, Now you can install TWRP Recovery on Blackview A9 Pro Smartphone. Follow the below guide on how to install TWRP Recovery on Blackview A9 Pro smartphone. The procedure given below is only for Blackview A9 Pro, So don’t try this on either any device or any other branded smartphone.
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP for Blackview A9 Pro. This is a guide to Install latest TWRP 3.1.1-0 for Blackview A9 Pro. The TWRP 3.1.0 Recovery has a material design, so Now you can install TWRP 3.1.1-0 for Blackview A9 Pro. Download the TWRP Recovery 3.1.1-0 for Blackview A9 Pro today and Read the steps below.
Rooting Procedure is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone. If you want to try only Rooting procedure, we recommend following How to Root any Android Phone without PC.
If you want to unleash the full power of Android Modding, then flashing TWRP Recovery is the first priority to get all modding ability on your Blackview A9 Pro. If you have a TWRP on Blackview A9 Pro, you can always try Custom ROM, Kernel, Xposed, Rooting, Mods, etc in few simple steps.
Table of Contents
How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery on Blackview A9 Pro
TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which are often unsupported by stock recovery images.
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP for Blackview A9 Pro. Download the Install TWRP Recovery on Blackview A9 Pro today and Read the steps below. This is not an official TWRP Recovery for Blackview A9 Pro from TWRP Team. If you install any Custom Recovery on Blackview A9 Pro, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels or any zip file such as Xposed. Read the guide carefully on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Blackview A9 Pro.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
The advantage of Rooting:
- You can get access to all files on your Blackview A9 Pro, even the files which present in the root directory of your phone.
- By Rooting Blackview A9 Pro, you can View, Edit or Delete any system file inside the root directory.
- You can increase the performance of your Blackview A9 Pro by overclocking.
- You can increase battery life by underclocking Blackview A9 Pro.
- You can install Custom Recovery and Install many Custom ROM you like CyanogenMod, Lineage OS, FlymeOS, MIUI, and many other.
- You can block Ads on applications such as Youtube and other game related applications.
- Uninstall Bloatware on Blackview A9 Pro.
- You can install Xposed Framework and many Xposed module support.
Advantage of TWRP Recovery
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Top 5 Adblock Plus Alternatives for Android
- Top 10 WhatsApp Alternatives for Android in 2017
- Top 5 BitTorrent Client Apps for Android
- How to find Wi-fi Password in Android and iOS
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
Must Check Post :
- Download the SP Flash Tool: Download and Extract it
- VCOM driver: Download – Instal the VCOM Driver on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- This TWRP is Compatible only for Blackview A9 Pro
- For this guide, You need a Laptop or PC.
- You need to Unlock Bootloader on Blackview A9 Pro (Comes with Unlocked Bootloader, Skip this)
- Charge your phone to at least 70%.
- Take a full Backup your device just in case if you need it later
- To flash the TWRP recovery on Blackview A9 Pro, you need SP Flash Tool installed on your Computer. Skip if you already have.
- Find the Scatter File from the same TWRP zip file (Or you can Download from the Stock ROM)
- Download SuperSU.zip for root and Move it to internal memory on your phone
After you flashed TWRP Recovery, You can now flash Magisk On Android Device (Universal Systemless Interface for Android) – Follow this guide to flash Magisk on Blackview A9 Pro.
So I hope you have understood on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For Blackview A9 Pro, If yes then please give the star rating. If not leave a message, We will help you.