Blackview P2 Lite is the lite version of Blackview P2 which came out of the box with Android 7.0 Nougat OS. If you own a Blackview P2 Lite smartphone, Now you can install TWRP Recovery on Blackview P2 Lite Smartphone. Follow the below guide on how to install TWRP Recovery on Blackview P2 Lite smartphone. The procedure given below is only for Blackview P2 Lite, So don’t try this on either any device or any other branded smartphone.
Supported on Blackview P2 Lite MT6753 Processor.
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP for Blackview P2 Lite. This is a guide to Install latest TWRP 3.1.1-0 for Blackview P2 Lite. The TWRP 3.1.0 Recovery has a material design, so Now you can install TWRP 3.1.1-0 for Blackview P2 Lite. Download the TWRP Recovery 3.1.1-0 for Blackview P2 Lite today and Read the steps below.
Rooting Procedure is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone. If you want to try only Rooting procedure, we recommend following How to Root any Android Phone without PC.
If you want to unleash the full power of Android Modding, then flashing TWRP Recovery is the first priority to get all modding ability on your Blackview P2 Lite. If you have a TWRP on Blackview P2 Lite, you can always try Custom ROM, Kernel, Xposed, Rooting, Mods, etc in few simple steps.
How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery on Blackview P2 Lite
TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which are often unsupported by stock recovery images.
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP for Blackview P2 Lite. Download the Install TWRP Recovery on Blackview P2 Lite today and Read the steps below. This is not an official TWRP Recovery for Blackview P2 Lite from TWRP Team. If you install any Custom Recovery on Blackview P2 Lite, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels or any zip file such as Xposed. Read the guide carefully on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Blackview P2 Lite.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
The advantage of Rooting:
- You can get access to all files on your Blackview P2 Lite, even the files which present in the root directory of your phone.
- By Rooting Blackview P2 Lite, you can View, Edit or Delete any system file inside the root directory.
- You can increase the performance of your Blackview P2 Lite by overclocking.
- You can increase battery life by underclocking Blackview P2 Lite.
- You can install Custom Recovery and Install many Custom ROM you like CyanogenMod, Lineage OS, FlymeOS, MIUI, and many other.
- You can block Ads on applications such as Youtube and other game related applications.
- Uninstall Bloatware on Blackview P2 Lite.
- You can install Xposed Framework and many Xposed module support.
Advantage of TWRP Recovery
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Top 5 Adblock Plus Alternatives for Android
- Top 10 WhatsApp Alternatives for Android in 2017
- Top 5 BitTorrent Client Apps for Android
- How to find Wi-fi Password in Android and iOS
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
Must Check Post :
- Download the SP Flash Tool: Download and Extract it
- VCOM driver: Download – Instal the VCOM Driver on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- This TWRP is Compatible only for Blackview P2 Lite
- For this guide, You need a Laptop or PC.
- You need to Unlock Bootloader on Blackview P2 Lite (Comes with Unlocked Bootloader, Skip this)
- Charge your phone to at least 70%.
- Take a full Backup your device just in case if you need it later
- To flash the TWRP recovery on Blackview P2 Lite, you need SP Flash Tool installed on your Computer. Skip if you already have.
- Find the Scatter File from the same TWRP zip file (Or you can Download from the Stock ROM)
- Download SuperSU.zip for root and Move it to internal memory on your phone
After you flashed TWRP Recovery, You can now flash Magisk On Android Device (Universal Systemless Interface for Android) – Follow this guide to flash Magisk on Blackview P2 Lite.
So I hope you have understood on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For Blackview P2 Lite, If yes then please give the star rating. If not leave a message, We will help you.