HTC U11 Life came out of the box with Android 8.0 Oreo. Now we have the new unofficial version of TWRP Recovery for HTC U11 Life. Today an XDA Senior member, twinnfamous shared this TWRP Recovery on XDA forum with the help of XDA member nkk71.
Talking about the specs, HTC U11 Life features a 5.2-inch display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It is powered by 2.2 GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 clubbed by 3/4GB RAM. It has 2 variant of Internal storage to select: 32GB, and 64GB. You can even expand the expandable memory up to 256GB. HTC U11 Life Sports a 16 MP camera at the rear with an aperture f/2.0 and 16 MP camera at the front for selfie shoot. The fingerprint is mounted in the front home button. It has a 2600 mAh non-removable battery.
Check the HTC U11 Life Stock Firmware Collections
This is an unofficial version of TWRP Recovery v3.1.1-0. It has been tested in T-Mobile and US unlocked version of HTC U11 Life. We are not responsible if you have flashed it on HTC U11 Life another variant. Flash it at your own risk. Now you can simply download and flash the TWRP Recovery by following our full tutorial on How to flash TWRP Recovery For HTC U11 Life.
By following this step, you can install Custom Recovery TWRP Recovery For HTC U11 Life. Today we will guide on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For HTC U11 Life. TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which are often unsupported by stock recovery images.
How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery For HTC U11 Life
Rooting Procedure is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone. If you want to try only Rooting procedure, we recommend following How to Root any Android Phone without PC.
If you want to unleash the full power of Android Modding, then flashing TWRP Recovery is the first priority to get all modding ability on your HTC U11 Life. TWRP Recovery will be a helpful tool to flash Custom ROM, Kernel, Xposed, Rooting, Mods, etc in few simple steps.
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP Recovery For HTC U11 Life. Download the Install TWRP Recovery on HTC U11 Life today and Read the steps below. If you install any Custom Recovery on HTC U11 Life, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels or any zip file such as Xposed. Read the guide carefully on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For HTC U11 Life.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
To install TWRP Recovery or any Custom Recovery on HTC U11 Life, you must have an Unlocked Bootloader. If your phone doesn’t have an Unlocked Bootloader, first of all, you should go and unlock the bootloader of your phone. Only after doing so you can safely apply everything that’s detailed in this tutorial.
Advantage of TWRP Recovery
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
- How To Unlock Bootloader On HTC U11 Life (Official Method)
- HTC U11 Life Stock Firmware Collections
- Download 2.15.617.2 November Security Oreo Firmware for HTC U11 life
CHECK POPULAR POST
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- This Guide is for How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For HTC U11 Life
- You need to Unlock Bootloader on HTC U11 Life.
- You need either Laptop or PC.
- Download Chainfire SuperSU.zip
- Charge your phone for at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- Download HTC U11 Life Latest USB Drivers
- Download Minimal ADB Tool – CLICK HERE or Download the Full ADB setup for Windows / Mac here and Extract it.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
TWRP Recovery (Nougat)
TWRP Recovery (Oreo)
So Hope you have understood on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery For HTC U11 Life, If yes then please give the star rating. If not leave a message, We will help you.