Bought Maze Alpha device? Shenzhen-based Maze, The Chinese smartphone manufacturer released the latest budget bezel-less premium smartphone called Maze Alpha. The device comes with a near bezel-less display which brings eye-catching design and looks similar to Xiaomi Mi Mix. Now you can install TWRP Recovery on Maze Alpha Smartphone.
Talking about the specs, Maze Alpha features a 6-inches FHD display with a screen resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. It is powered by 2.5 GHz Octa-core Helio P25 Mediatek MTK6757 processor coupled with 4 GB or 6 GB of RAM variant. The phone packs 64GB internal memory and expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Maze Alpha comes with Dual camera setup on the rear with 13MP + 5MP and 20MP front shooting camera. Maze Alpha runs on Android 7.1 Nougat out of the box. It also has a Fingerprint sensor mounted on the back. The phone is backed by 4000mAh battery.
Follow the below guide on how to install TWRP Recovery on Maze Alpha smartphone. The procedure given below is only for Maze Alpha, So don’t try this on either any device or any other branded smartphone.
If you want to unleash the full power of Android Modding, then flashing TWRP Recovery is the first priority to get all modding ability on your Maze Alpha. If you have a TWRP on Maze Alpha, you can always try Custom ROM, Kernel, Xposed, Rooting, Mods, etc in few simple steps.
In this guide, you can download and install the TWRP Recovery on Maze Alpha. This is not an official TWRP For Maze Alpha. Download now and enjoy Custom Recovery on Maze Alpha. The TWRP Recovery comes with 3.1.1-0 version which has a Material Design, Touch Screen Support, and Encryption mode.
Rooting Procedure is followed only after installing the TWRP Recovery on your Phone. If you want to try only Rooting procedure, we recommend following How to Root any Android Phone without PC.
How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery on Maze Alpha
TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which are often unsupported by stock recovery images.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and sometime if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. That won’t happen though you follow our step by step guide carefully.
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP for Maze Alpha. Download the Install TWRP Recovery on Maze Alpha today and Read the steps below. This is not an official TWRP Recovery for Maze Alpha from TWRP Team. If you install any Custom Recovery on Maze Alpha, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels or any zip file such as Xposed. Read the guide carefully on How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Maze Alpha.
- TeamWin rolled new updated TWRP v3.1.0 with ADB Backup Support
- TWRP 3.2.0 Recovery Released for all Android devices. How to download and Install the same
Advantage of Rooting:
- You can get access to all files on your Maze Alpha, even the files which present in the root directory of your phone.
- You can increase the performance of your Maze Alpha by overclocking.
- By Rooting Maze Alpha, you can View, Edit or Delete any system file inside the root directory.
- You can increase battery life by underclocking Maze Alpha.
- You can install Custom Recovery and Install many Custom ROM you like CyanogenMod, Lineage OS, FlymeOS, MIUI, and many other.
- Uninstall Bloatware on Maze Alpha.
- You can block Ads on applications such as YouTube and other game related applications.
- You can install Xposed Framework and many Xposed module support.
Advantage of TWRP Recovery:
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
Check Popular Post
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- List of Supported Devices for Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- Download latest SP Flash Tool and Extract it
- Download VCOM driver: – Instal the VCOM Driver on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- This TWRP is Compatible only with Maze Alpha
- For this guide, You need a Laptop or PC.
- You need to Unlock Bootloader on Maze Alpha. (Skip this, Most MediaTek device comes with Unlocked Bootloader)
- Charge your phone for at least 70%.
- Take a full Backup your device just in case if you need it later
- To flash the TWRP recovery on Maze Alpha, you need SP Flash Tool installed on your Computer. Skip if you already have.
- Find the Scatter File from the same TWRP zip file (Or you can Download from the Stock ROM)
- Download SuperSU.zip for root and Move it to internal memory on your phone
- Common Maze Alpha Problems and Fixes
- How To Install Official Stock ROM On Maze Alpha
- [DEAL] Maze Alpha: Features and Review
- How to Root Maze Alpha without PC Computer in a minute
TWRP Recovery (Included Scatter file)
In case if you don’t want the superSU file, then you can flash Magisk to root your phone. (Universal Systemless Interface for Android) – Follow this guide to flash Magisk on Maze Alpha.
So I hope you have understood How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery for Maze Alpha, If yes then please give the star rating. If not leave a message, We will help you.
Credit goes to SomeOneX