How To Root Yu Yunicon in a simple easy method
Micromax subsidiary Yu Televentures launched its newest flagship Yu Yunicorn in India with an introductory price of Rs. 12,999. The phone features a metal-body which will go on sale from June 7th through Flipkart for a month with flash sale, registration will open from Tuesday. After the month, the phone will be priced at Rs 14,999.
The Yu Yunicorn features a 5.5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixel) display with Gorilla Glass 3 and it is powered by by an octa-core (4 cores at 1.8GHz, and 4 cores at 1.4GHz) MediaTek Helio P10 SoC paired with 4GB RAM. It has a 32GB of storage and expandable via hybrid dual-SIM microSD card (up to 128GB) slot. It is backed by 4000 mAh battery which gives us up to 20 hours of talk time, and 500 hours of standby time. It sports 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-LED flash, and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It supports 4G LTE and comes in fingerprint scanner on the home button.
So today i gonna tell you a simple easy method to root your Micromax Yu Yunicorn. Follow the steps and read carefully.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By rooting you will loose the warranty and sometime if you dont read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. So be careful
What you need:
1) Download Kingroot App : CLICK HERE
2) Charge your phone to atleast 70%
How To Root Yu Yunicon in a simple easy method –
- Download the KINGROOT APP file (The app is not available from Play Store, So download manually from the link ).
- Install the Kingroot on your Yu Yunicorn
- Open the Kingroot App. It will check if the phone “Yu Yunicorn” is able to root or not. Once it is done it will show the button to root. Click on it
- Now Dont press on any other button, just click continue to root the phone.
- It will take some time. So be patient. If the reboot at the time of rooting, then dont panic. After the reboot launch the Kingroot app again.
- Once the proccess is complete it will show the message that the root has completed.
- Yes, Now the root must be working if you properly installed the Kingroot
- To verify, Go to Google Play and download the Root Checker app to check the root status. If root checker app says root access available then Enjoy you have rooted Yu Yunicorn