On this page, we will share the July 2021 security patch for the Galaxy A01 with build number A015MUBU4BUG2. The update is based on Android 11 and brings nothing new except a security patch.
Check Software Update on Galaxy A01:
You will get this software update on your Galaxy A01 as an OTA (over the air). If you haven’t received it yet, then check for the OTA update manually by following this:
Settings > Software Update > Tap on Download and Install if you find the new build number A015MUBU4BUG2.
Before upgrading, make sure you have enough juice (battery backup) on your Galaxy A01 and are connected to a good WiFi network. If there is no new update, then follow this guide to manually install the firmware on your Galaxy A01.
- Device Name: Samsung Galaxy A01 (SM-A015M)
- Region: Global
- Build Number: A015MUBU4BUG2
- Android OS Version: Android 11
- Software Supported: ODIN Tool
- Android Security Patch Level: 2021-07-01
How to Install July 2021 Patch on Galaxy A01
In order to flash the firmware manually on your Samsung Galaxy A01 device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- This firmware (A015MUBU4BUG2) is only supported for Samsung Galaxy A01.
- Charge your device to 50% in order to avoid power-related interruptions during the installation process.
- You need a PC and USB Cables.
- Take a backup before flashing the software on your device.
- A015MUBU4BUG2 | Download Samsung Firmware | Frija Tool or Samfirm Tool
- Latest Samsung USB Drivers
- Install the Samsung Kies software on your PC.
- Flash tool: ODIN Flash tool
Firmware Installation Guide:
- Download the ODIN Flash Tool on your PC
- Make sure to download the new firmware and move it to the desktop
- Open the ODIN and select the firmware file to flash it.
- To know the process, read our guide on how to flash Samsung firmware using Odin
- Also, check out our video tutorial.
I hope this guide was helpful to install the July 2021 security patch (A015MUBU4BUG2) on Galaxy A01.