Samsung rolled July 2020 security patch to Galaxy A20 with build number A205FXXU8BTG3 based on Android 10. The update brings no major changes except the security fix and bug fixes. It has started rolling in Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, and Malaysia regions at the time of writing this. If you are using Galaxy A20 with model SM-A205F, then you can download and install this update manually.
You can always check for the OTA update manually on your Samsung Galaxy A20 handset via the device Settings > About Phone > Software updates > Check for updates. If there is a new firmware update available, just make sure to grab it by downloading and installing the firmware update. For a successful and faster update process, you should connect your Galaxy A20 to a Wi-Fi network and maintain at least 50% of charge.
[note color=”yellow” title_tag=”h2″ title=”Firmware Info: A205FXXU8BTG3″]
- Model Name: Samsung Galaxy A20
- Model Number: SM-A205F
- Region: Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, and Malaysia
- Software Version: A205FXXU8BTG3
- Android OS Version: Android 10
- Software Supported: ODIN Tool
- Android Security Patch Level: 2020-07-01
Instructions to Install Firmware on Galaxy A20
In order to flash the firmware manually on your Samsung Galaxy A20 device, then you need to download the ODIN flash tool, firmware file, and drivers.
- Supported Phone: Samsung Galaxy A20 SM-A205F
- You need at least a 50% charge on your phone.
- To install this, you need a PC or Laptop with original or genuine USB Cable
- To avoid losing your data, we always recommend taking a complete backup.
[note color=”red” title_tag=”p” title=”Disclaimer:”]GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any kind of hardware or software damage to your device while or after you follow this guide. Proceed at your own risk.[/note]
[note color=”green” title_tag=”h3″ title=”Download Links:”]
- A205FXXU8BTG3 | Download Samsung Firmware | Frija Tool or Samfirm Tool
- Latest Samsung USB Drivers
- Install the Samsung Kies software on your PC.
- Flash tool: ODIN Flash tool
For the installation process, you can follow the guides given below. It includes a video tutorial as well as a practical approach to the installation process.
[su_button icon=”” url=”https://www.getdroidtips.com/flash-firmware-samsung-odin-downloader/” style=”flat” background=”#37474f” color=”” size=”10″ ]Steps to install firmware using ODIN tool[/su_button]
So, make sure to download the July 2020 Security patch for your Galaxy A20 model with build number A205FXXU8BTG3. We hope that this guide was helpful to you.