Last updated on December 12th, 2020 at 01:33 am
The Samsung Galaxy A40s was launched in April 2019 as a mid-range budget segment smartphone. The Galaxy A40s (SM-A3050) runs on Android 9.0 Pie over One UI out-of-the-box. If you’re using the Galaxy A40s and want to re-install the Stock ROM again, check out this article. Here we have shared the list of Samsung Galaxy A40s Stock Firmware collections [Back to Stock ROM]. Additionally, you can also check out the download links, requirements, stock firmware advantages, and installation steps below.
The Samsung Galaxy A40s Stock Firmware installation guide will be based on Odin Flash Tool which will be easy to perform and useful to you. In order to tweak or customize Android devices, the users want to install Custom ROMs, enable root access, or install any mod files. In that case, the device may get bricked or goes into the bootloop issue very easily due to improper ways or incompatible files.
You may face some kinds of issues like app force closes, software update issue, battery draining, performance slow down issue, and more. Therefore, installing the Stock Firmware on your device again will fix most of the issues. If you’re also facing these kinds of issues, follow the full guide as well.
Samsung Galaxy A40s Specifications: Overview
The Galaxy A40s comes with a 6.40-inches Super AMOLED display and it’s powered by the Exynos 7904 SoC. It packs 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage options. The handset packs a triple rear camera setup of a 13MP + 5MP + 5MP sensors and a 16MP selfie camera.
It packs a 5,000mAh battery and features an accelerometer, proximity, a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor. In terms of connectivity options, it includes Wi-Fi, GPS, USB Type-C port, and more.
Stock ROM and its Advantages
All the phones come with preloaded stock firmware that is specially optimized and developed for each and every device model. Stock ROMs are so much smooth and stable as well as compared to the Custom Firmware. Though stock firmware doesn’t come with too many customization options, the user can use it as a daily driver.
Meanwhile, the third-party Custom ROMs always looks so beautiful and customizable but brings too many bugs and stability issues. Therefore, installing the custom firmware or flashing any mod files on your Android device may lead your device bricked or bootloop easily. In order to fix that issue, you should install the Stock Firmware on your Galaxy A40s device.
There are plenty of advantages if you install or use an official stock ROM on your device. Let’s take a look.
- Easily unbrick your Samsung Galaxy A40s
- Fix bootloop issue easily
- Can easily upgrade or downgrade software versions
- Can uninstall root access and fix other general bugs
- Improves battery life and reduces battery draining issue
- Fix lag, performance issue, app loading or opening time
- Can fix other software performance and RAM management issues
- Can easily go back to the device warranty period (if applicable)
- Fixes the software OTA update issue
Download Samsung Galaxy A40s Stock Firmware
We will keep updating the list of all the latest software update versions and download links whenever available.
Steps to Flash Samsung Galaxy A40s Stock Firmware
Before we go to the steps to Install Stock Firmware on your Samsung Galaxy A40s, make sure to follow the pre-requirements properly.
- This firmware list and guide are only for Galaxy A40s (SM-A3050) model.
- Samsung Kies Software – Download and install it on your computer.
- Samsung USB Drivers – Download and install it on your PC.
- Make sure to get ODIN Flash Tool installed on your computer as well.
- A Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable is required.
- Keep your phone battery charged up to 60% minimum.
- Take a full backup of your device without a Root before installing the ROM.
Now, let’s take a look at in-depth steps to flash the Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy A40s.
Instructions to Install:
Here we have shared a full detailed installation guide for the Samsung devices running on Android via Odin Flash Tool. In order to flash Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy A40s, you will need to follow the complete guide below:Guide to Install Stock ROM on any Samsung Devices
Additionally, if you’re getting any issues, you can also check out our full depth video guide.Watch Video Guide to Install via Odin Tool
We assume that this stock ROM installation guide will be helpful to you. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.