Do you want to install Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy A8 Star? then, you are in the right place. Here we will share all the latest Galaxy A8 Star Stock Firmware Collections. Here we have shared the full list of firmware link to download and install stock firmware on Samsung Galaxy A8 Star. As we know, Android is one of the highly customizable software and there is a possibility that we may end up in a situation of lag, boot loop or soft brick. Then, this guide will be helpful. It is always good to keep the Galaxy A8 Star Stock Firmware with you in case something went wrong.
If anyone faces problems like Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch, camera fail or bootloop, you can factory reset or flash the latest Galaxy A8 Star Stock Firmware. Check the other advantage of the Stock Firmware given below.
If you have bought this device and looking for the fresh installation of Stock ROM, then you can simply grab the download link and flash the firmware on your phone by following the guide.
Android always opens the door to various possibilities such as flashing custom ROM or kernel or APK modding etc. These feats can be achieved by providing root access to your device or simply rooting your phone. In today’s date, rooting or customizing is no rocket science, but people perform these process carelessly. Certain users hastily carry out the modding/rooting process without properly following instructions. It leads to bricking of the device. It can happen with any device. In this post, we will tell you how you can restore or unbrick Samsung Galaxy A8 Star back to the previous working condition.
The Advantage of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Samsung Galaxy A8 Star
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the boot loop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Samsung Galaxy A8 Star
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Samsung Galaxy A8 Star
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
List of Galaxy A8 Star Stock Firmware Collections:
|Build Number||OS||Security Patch/Changelog|
|G8850ZCU4CTD8 / G8850ZHU4CTD8||10||Android 10|
|G885FDXS3BTA1||9.0||January 2020 patch|
|G8858ZMS4BTA1||9.0||January 2020 patch|
|G885FDXU3BSK1||9.0||November 2019 Security patch|
Steps to Install Galaxy A8 Star Stock Firmware:Watch The Video on How to install Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy devices using ODIN
Before installing, make sure to follow the pre-requisite and install the necessary drivers and tools on your PC.
Required Odin and Drivers:
- Download and Install Samsung Kies Software
- Make sure to download Samsung USB Drivers and install it on your PC.
- Click to Download ODIN Software
- Remember: Supported for Samsung Galaxy A8 Star
- Charge your phone: Before you proceed with the below information, charge your Galaxy A8 Star to at least 50%.
- Laptop or PC: To carry out this installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing to pay attention to is taking the device backup. You might not be able to take the backup of phone data, however, if you have inserted a memory card in your device, remove it at least to save it.
- Enter Samsung Download Mode – Here is the guide on how to enter download mode on any Samsung device.
- Download: Download the below given required files on your PC.
[su_note note_color=”#fbf5c8″ text_color=”#000000″]
Disclaimer: We at Getdroidtips.com cannot be held responsible if anything goes wrong. Take your own risk!
Instructions to Install on Samsung Galaxy A8 Star:
To install the firmware, you must first download the required software and drivers on your PC. By following the below link, you can upgrade the OS on Galaxy A8 Star 2018.
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy A8 Star successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedback and improvements.
Samsung Galaxy A8 Star Specifications:
Samsung Galaxy A8 Star sports a 6.3 inches Super AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2220 pixels. It is powered by 4×2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Octa-core Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 (14 nm). The device packs 64GB internal storage and 4/6GB of RAM. There is 512GB expandable memory support. The camera on this device sports a dual camera 24 MP + 16 MP with an aperture f/1.7 and a 24 MP shooter for selfies. The Samsung Galaxy A8 Star runs Android 8.0 Oreo and backed by a Li-Ion 3700 mAh battery. The handset has a back mounted fingerprint sensor.