Here we will list all the Stock Firmware Collection for Samsung Galaxy Feel smartphone. You can flash the Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy Feel using the below guide on How to Install Samsung Galaxy Feel Stock firmware. In this list, we will update all the region Samsung Galaxy Feel Stock Firmware collection for All models. Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy Feel came out of the box with Android 7.0 Nougat.
Table of Contents
About Samsung Galaxy Feel:
Samsung Galaxy Feel features a 4.70-inches display with a screen resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels. The smartphone is powered by 1.6GHz octa-core processor coupled with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB internal memor. The camera on the Samsung Galaxy Feel comes with 16MP rear Camera and 5MP front shooting camera.
Samsung Galaxy Feel runs on Android 7.0 Nougat with a Non-Removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery. It also has Fingerprint sensor in the front. The handset supports single sim with 4G on both slots. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, 3G, and 4G.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Samsung Galaxy Feel
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Samsung Galaxy Feel
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Samsung Galaxy Feel
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- List of Supported Devices for Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
List of Samsung Galaxy Feel Stock Firmware collection
|Build Number||Security Patch Level|
|SC04JOMU1ARC3||March 2018 Security|
Download Drivers and Tools
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software.
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers
- Click to download Odin Zip file on Desktop.
- Remember: This guide is to install Samsung Galaxy Feel Stock Firmware.
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.