On this page, we will share the complete tutorial on how you can flash the official Galaxy J1 ACE combination ROM. If you are someone who wants to bypass FRP lock or want to fix any software related issue, then this guide is for you.
Supported device models are: SM-J110H and SM-J110F
What is a Combination ROM?
Combination ROM is a special service firmware for the Samsung Galaxy devices to find all the software and hardware related issues. It helps in resolving FRP aka Factory Reset Protection lock (Google Email Verification) on your device. By following this guide, we can unlock the FRP lock or Google FRP Account, fix a device that does not have the key-DRK issue, also can fix stuck or stopping in recovery mode.
What is FRP Lock?
FRP lock means Factory Reset Protection which is a new security feature on Android phones. Once FRP is activated, it blocks use of your Galaxy smartphone after a factory data reset, til you log in using the same Google username and password you previously set up on it. This is one of the security measures taken by Google for its Android Devices running on the later versions of Android (after Android 5.1 Lollipop).
Let’s say, you forgot Google Account ID/ password (Gmail), or you have purchased a second-hand phone either online or via some third-party source. When you reset your Samsung Galaxy J1 ACE and reboot, you will be greeted with the message “This device was reset, to continue to sign in with a google account that was previously synced on this device”, meaning that the phone is useless unless they bypass the Google account. This means you are in trouble unless you have this guide to bypass FRP lock or remove Google account on Samsung Galaxy J1 ACE. So in order to bypass, you need Samsung Galaxy J1 ACE Combination ROM files.
Download Samsung Galaxy J1 ACE Combination ROM files
You can use this Combination ROM just in case you have trouble in bypassing Google Account or other problems or maybe you are just curious to take a look inside the ROM of this device. Before we get straight to How to Download and Install Combination ROM on Samsung Galaxy J1 ACE, we would like to clear some things up:
Combination ROM is a raw ROM for engineers and developers for the Samsung devices to fully read and test hardware, waterproof and other security. It helps in enabling ADB and OEM unlocking. You can also bypass the FRP Google Account with a combination file.
- Combination ROM/Binary 2 Firmware is for testing and it’s not effective in fixing the hardware. It can only be used for testing bugs or software damage.
- The Combination ROM is also great for recovering IMEI number, Baseband, and more.
- After flashing this ROM, users won’t be able to perform tasks like making calls, texting messages, playing games.
- FRP, EE, and other securities are still kept.
- Please note that this guide will only for the Galaxy J1 ACE.
- You must have download the latest ODIN on your PC.
- You need Galaxy J1 ACE Combination ROM files
- Download and Install Samsung USB drivers on your PC.
- Make sure that you have at least a 60% charge left on your Galaxy J1 ACE.
Once you have the above prerequisites, remove FRP lock on Galaxy J1 ACE using ODIN: you can proceed with the instructions.
GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any internal/external damages to the device that may happen while/after following this guide.