Updated on July 11, 2018: Added the June 2018 Security Patch build to the list of Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini Prime Stock Firmware collections.
Here we will list all the Stock Firmware Collection for Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini Prime smartphone. You can flash the Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini Prime using the below guide on How to Install Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini Prime Stock firmware. In this list, we will update all the region Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini Prime Stock Firmware collection for All models. Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini Prime came out of the box with Android 5.1 Lollipop on 3G model and Android 6.0 Marshmallow on LTE model.
Table of Contents
About Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini Prime:
Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini Prime features a 4.0-inches display with a screen resolution of 480 x 800 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Quad-core 1.5 GHz and Spreadtrum SC9830 coupled with 1GB of RAM. The phone packs 8GB internal memory which can also be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini Prime comes with 5MP rear Camera with LED flash and VGA front shooting camera.
Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini Prime runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop on 3G model and Android 6.0 Marshmallow on LTE model out of the box with a Removable Li-Ion 1,500 mAh battery. The handset supports dual sim with 4G on both slots. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, 3G, and 4G.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini Prime
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini Prime
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini Prime
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Check Popular Post
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
List of Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini Prime Stock Firmware collection
Watch The Video on How to install Stock Firmware on any Samsung Galaxy devices using ODIN
|Build Number||OS||Security Patch|
|J106BDSS0ARF1 / J106BDXS0ARF1||6.0.1||June|
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software: CLICK HERE
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers: CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop: CLICK HERE
- Remember: This guide is to install Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini Prime Stock Firmware.
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
Steps to Install Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini Prime Stock Firmware:
- If you have downloaded and installed the file from above then you are good to Go – Read from Step 2
- First of all, enable the USB Debugging
- To Enable the USB Debugging you need also active the developer option, Now Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging
- Open the Extracted ODIN File called ODIN v3.11.1 exe file using the Administrator – Right Click your mouse and Open using Administrator
- Now Reboot your Phone into Download Mode
- So First Turn your Phone off -> press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons Until you see a download mode.
- Now Connect your Phone to PC using the USB Cables
- When you connect the USB cable you will see a blue sign in Odin
- Now Go back again Odin and Add the firmware which you downloaded from Above by Clicking AP/PDA Button
- Now Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked – Go to Option and see (Let the Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time be ticked)
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes until you see a message pass. Once you see PASS then you can remove your Phone from the part. Don’t Panic if you see your Phone restarts while updating.
Note: You should not remove or operate on your device until the flashing process is shown to be completed.
Once the flashing process is completed and if everything has gone as planned, you should be able to see a big green box saying “RESET” or “PASSED.” This will depend on the version of Odin downloader you have downloaded. By now, the device has finished rebooting and it is safe to remove/unplug the phone/device.
That’s ALL! When you restart your Phone you will have the new stock firmware installed on Galaxy Alpha. I hope you learned the procedure on How to Install Stock Firmware on any Samsung Smartphone using ODIN.