Samsung has released the Samsung Galaxy J3 2018, aimed at people who want good cameras but don’t want the hefty price tag. If you’re using the latest Samsung Galaxy J3 2018 model and want to know when will your device model get Android 10 update, follow this post. Here we will share with you details of Samsung Galaxy J3 2018 Android 10 release date and features.
Android 10 recently launched with lots of new features and UI changes. If you’re using or even planning to buy Samsung From the last year after launching the One UI, Samsung has improved its update track a little bit. Now, it seems that Samsung trying to provide software updates to their devices quite faster.
Samsung Galaxy J3 2018 Android 10 release date
Meanwhile, there are a couple of leaks coming out that Samsung is working on the latest Android 10 version over One UI 2.0 respectively. Samsung has tested so many early beta builds of Android 10 with Galaxy S10 and Note 10 series Snapdragon and Exynos variants.
Though there is no information about when the Samsung Galaxy J3 2018 Android 10 will release officially. But we can expect to know more about One UI 2.0 at the Samsung Developer Conference at the end of October 2019. You will more details of leaked One UI 2.0 features or first look.
Till then we have to wait for more info.
What’s on Android 10?
Google unveiled the latest Android iteration called Android 10. With this new release, Google has ditched the desert monikers and will stay with a version number starting with Android 10 OS. Android 10 features many new features and changes including new system UI, new gesture navigation, improved privacy and location control. The update also offers enhanced app permissions, foldable display support, security features, system-wide dark mode, etc.
Android 10 features:
- Live Caption: This feature will automatically caption while you’re playing media on your phone of videos, podcasts, recordings, and audio messages. It works in offline mode as well.
- Smart Reply: In Android 10, you will get suggested responses to your incoming messages. Additionally, you will see the bubble feature just like Facebook Chat Messenger bubble for a quick reply.
- Sound Amplifier: With Sound Amplifier, your phone can boost sound, filter background noise, and fine-tune the audio to enhance the listening experience.
- Gesture Navigation: Gesture Navigation controls are now quicker and more intuitive than ever for the full-screen devices.
- Dark Theme: The dark theme reduces eye-strain and improves the device battery life.
- Privacy Controls: With Android 10 OS, you’re totally in control of your device privacy. User will know which apps are accessing data.
- Location Controls: Android 10 will let the users control which apps or the map access location or not.
- Security Updates: Android devices get monthly security updates via software update option over OTA. In Android 10 version, you’ll get the security patch updates even faster and easier via Google Play.
- Focus Mode: The beta version of Focus mode will let users select apps to control the usage timing and addiction towards them which is quite similar to the Digital Wellbeing.
- Family Link: It’s one of the new Android 10 features. You will need to set the digital ground rules and help yourself or your kids to make healthy habits. Keep track or control the screen time limits, app access, etc.
Hope this info is helpful to you. If you have any queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.
- List of AOSP Android 10 Custom ROM Supported devices [aka Android Q]
- Lineage OS 17: Features, Release Date and Supported Devices
- List of AOSP Android 9.0 Pie Custom ROM Supported devices
- List of Supported TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy Devices
- Android 10 Substratum theme for any Android device
- List of Pixel Experience ROM Supported Devices
- Download Android 10 Stock Wallpapers and Ringtones for your device
Samsung Galaxy J3 2018 Full Specifications
The Galaxy J3 2018 is coming with a 5.0-inch IPS LCD display. Out of the box, the device will get the latest Android 8.0 Oreo. The device is powered by a Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 processor. 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM combination with an expandable memory of up to 16GB is provided by Samsung. The front of the device gets a 5 MP sensor, while the rear gets a better 8 MP sensor. A removal battery of 2600 mAh capacity is also provided.