Here in this article, we will provide you the available stable versions of Samsung Galaxy J4 Android 9.0 Pie with One UI. Samsung Galaxy J4 comes with Android Oreo version out-of-the-box. Samsung has started rolling out One UI based on Android Pie to most of the Galaxy devices from the starting of this year. Now, after a long time, the company has started rolling out Samsung Galaxy J4 Android 9.0 Pie with One UI update. Here you will get the latest stable firmware versions. Check out the full guide.
Samsung has introduced One UI this year with so many features and lots of changes than previous Samsung Experience UI. As we all know that Android 9 Pie is the 9th iteration of Google’s Android and brings so many improved features. Such as Digital Wellbeing, Adaptive Battery, Adaptive Brightness, App Slices, App Timer, etc. It also offers Swipe Gesture Navigation, New Recent UI, New Notification panel, Volume slider, and more. Samsung’s One UI is based on Android 9.0 Pie and offers dark mode, improved design & UI, new icons, and more.
The One UI is now much improved in multi-tasking and background tasks. In order to install the Android 9.0 Pie on Galaxy J4 over One UI, follow the full article and steps mentioned below.
Now, take a look at the requirements at first. Then follow the installation guide.
- The ROM file is only for Galaxy J4 device. Don’t try this on other devices.
- You will require a PC/Laptop and a USB Cable for the ROM installation.
- Keep your device battery charged up to 50% at least.
- You need to install the Samsung Kies Software on your PC/Laptop.
- Install the Samsung USB Drivers on your PC.
- Download and install the latest Odin Flash Tool on your computer as well. It’s necessary.
- J400FXXU3BSDD: Download ROM and Details
- J400MUBU3BSDD: Download ROM and Details
Steps to Install One UI on Galaxy J4 Android 9.0 Pie
In order to install Android Pie with One UI on your Samsung Galaxy J4, you need to follow these steps carefully.
You can check out the video guide as well:Video Guide to Install Stock ROM on Samsung Device
So, finally, you can now enjoy Android 9.0 Pie update on your Galaxy J4 from Samsung. We hope this guide was helpful to you.