Here we will list all the Stock Firmware Collection for Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo (2018) smartphone. You can flash the Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo using the below guide on How to Install Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo Stock firmware. In this list, we will update all the region Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo Stock Firmware collection for All models. Stock ROM on Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo came out of the box with Android 8.0 Oreo.
About Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo:
Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo features a 5.5-inches display with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53 and Exynos 7870 Octa coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB internal memory which can also be expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo comes with Dual 13 MP (f/1.9) + 5 MP (f/1.9), autofocus, LED flash rear Camera and 8MP front shooting camera with LED flash.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo runs on Android 8.0 Oreo with a Removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery. It also has Fingerprint sensor in the front. The handset supports dual sim with 4G on both slots. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, 3G, and 4G.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- List of Supported Devices for Lineage OS 15.1 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
List of Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo Stock Firmware collection
|Build Number||Security Patch Level|
|J720FDDU3ARJ3||November 2018 Security Patch|
|J720MUBU3ARI2||October 2018 Security Patch|
|J720FDDU3ARG4||August 2018 Security Patch|
|J720FDDU1ARD6||April 2018 Security|
|J720FDDU1ARCM||January 2018 Security|
|J720FDDU1ARCJ||January 2018 Security|
Download Drivers and Tools
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software.
- Make sure to download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers
- Click to download Odin Zip file on Desktop.
- Remember: This guide is to install Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo Stock Firmware.
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.