Samsung recently started rolling the Android 11 update to the Galaxy M30s globally. The update brings all-new One UI 3.0 update along with new features and improvements.
The update started rolling via OTA (over the air) for users globally. We already reported the stable rollout of updates to many regions below. Check out the table to find the latest Android 11 (One UI 3.0) update on Samsung Galaxy M30s.
As we know, the Android 11 update gets new features and system overhaul which makes the device in hand more convenient to one hand users. Well, Samsung’s own One UI 3.0 has improved the Notification UI, Redesigned Volume controls, Samsung free, Improved AOD and lock screen, Long-press menu tweaks, and many more.
Also, Read which devices getting Samsung One UI 3.0 here.
Android 11 – Overview
Android 11 is the eleventh iteration of Google’s own OS (Operating System). It was released on September 8, 2020, and rolled out to their Pixel phones on day one. Later, OnePlus, Xiaomi, Oppo, and Realme rolled the beta update for their flagship device on the same day. Here is the feature list of Android 11:
- Scheduled Dark Theme
- ‘Conversations’ Section in Notification Shade
- Built-in Screen Recorder
- Pin Apps in the Share Menu
- Send Images in Notification Replies
- New APIs for 5G
- Reverse Wireless Charging Support (Google Pixel 4a or 5)
- Use Bluetooth Headphones in Airplane Mode
- Scrolling screenshots
- Bubble Notifications on by Default
- New Back Cover Gestures (Likely Pixel-Exclusive)
- Show Refresh Rate
- Power Menu Toggles
- Quick Access Wallet
- New Permissions Options
- Background Location Access Must Be Granted Manually
- Auto-Block Spammy Permission Prompts
- New Scoped Storage Permission
- New Motion Sense Gesture (Pixel 4)
- New Notification History UI
- Increase Touch Sensitivity
- Better Back Sensitivity
- Mobile Drivers License Support
- Changes to BiometricPrompt API
- Improved Call Screening
- Support for Punch Hole & Waterfall Displays
- Disable Vibrations While Using the Camera
- HDMI Low-Latency Mode
- Low Latency Video Decoding
- New Bluetooth Stack
- Separated Quick Settings & Notification Tray
- Music Player in Quick Settings
- Unsupported Bluetooth Codecs Are Now Grayed Out
- Suggested Apps in Home Screen Dock
What’s New in One UI 3.0?
There are a plethora of new and noteworthy features in the third iteration of One UI. To begin with, there are tons of new visual design changes. These include the smarter organization of the quick panel and notifications as well as much smoother motion. Along the same lines, you also get improved animations and haptic feedback. Then with the enhanced dynamic memory allocation, improved performance is also on the cards.
You would also be witnessing changes to the Home screen and Lock screen. Likewise, new widgets, a new dynamic lock screen, and the ability to edit the Always On Display are also there. Then, changes to Calls and chats and the revamped Settings page would also be appreciated with one and all. Apart from that, there is a slew of changes to the Samsung keyboard, Productivity, and Device Control as well.
All these coupled with the plethora of new Android 11 features such as One Time Permissions, Chat bubbles, and Dark Mode schedule would prove to be the icing on the cake. So with such a long list of features, no doubt Galaxy A70 users are waiting in anticipation for the OneUI 3.0 Android 11 update. In this regard, this update tracker shall help you out. Follow along.
Android 11 for Samsung Galaxy M30s
Updated on February 17, 2020: Today Samsung rolled the Android 11 update the Galaxy M30s in UAE and Ukraine. The update live with build number M307FNXXU4CUB1. This update is now live for all the regions in the Middle East and Africa.
Updated on February 8, 2021: Today Samsung rolled the Android 11 based on One UI 3.0 for the Galaxy M30s globally. The update is labeled with build number M307FXXU4CUAG.
We will keep you in the loop once as we have more information in this regard.