The newly announced Android 10 OS version currently rolling out to all the Google Pixel models and some other devices including OnePlus 7 Pro, Essential PH, and Redmi K20 Pro. This time Google has ditched the dessert item name for the Android 10 and that’s a good move. This year Samsung has also released its flagship note series devices called Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 Plus. We have already covered an article on Galaxy Note 10 Android 10 features and release date. Here in this article, we will share the details on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Android 10 release date and features.
Samsung now becomes active in terms of providing the latest software updates or security patches to its flagship devices after releasing the new custom skin One UI. That was based on Android 9.0 Pie version and offers a lot of UI changes, features, etc. Now, after the launch of Android 10, Samsung is working on the development process for the One UI 2.0 version which will be based on Android 10 (aka Android Q).
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Android 10 Release Date
The latest Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Exynos variant has a build number of N975FXXU1BSI5 which will soon roll-out. Meanwhile, according to the XDA Developers post, there is no internal testing build available for the Snapdragon Note 10 variant. It’s expected that the update process will start soon. Some of the reports are coming out Samsung is working on the internal build for Android 10 and will soon release for the Note 10 series and S10 series models respectively. Additionally, T-Mobile has also started testing build for the Note 10 models, confirmed by a T-Mobile Support page.
It’s the 10th version of Google’s Android OS which brings plenty of new features and customizations to the system. The visual changes play a major role this time. The new gesture navigation, focus mode, location control, privacy mode, security updates option, family link, dark mode, etc are useful features. Along with the Note 10 series, the Galaxy S10 series, Note 9, and S9 series devices are also eligible to receive the upcoming One UI 2.0 update on the top of Android 10.
It’s expected that the One UI 2.0 may announce at the Samsung Developer Conference by October 2019. We have to wait for more info on it.
Android 10 Features
Here we will share a brief detail of top features which will be useful for your daily usage. You can check out full details of the top 10 Android 10 features.
- Live Caption feature will automatically start caption while you’re playing media on your phone.
- Smart Reply will offer suggested responses or action to your incoming messages.
- Sound Amplifier will boost sound, filter background noise, and fine-tune the audio for the improved listening experience.
- Improved Gesture Navigation system is now smoother and faster than before.
- Dark Theme offers better battery backup and reduces eye strain during lowlight conditions.
- Privacy Controls feature offers your device system to choose when and how your data will be shared. Don’t allow unnecessary app permissions.
- Location Controls feature also offers advanced security layer and doesn’t let any apps or Map to access your location without informing you.
- Faster Security Updates option will be useful for both the smartphone OEMs and users via Google Play service. Therefore, the security patch updates will roll-out much faster.
- Focus Mode is an improved version of Digital Wellbeing feature with enhanced user interface and few changes.
- Family Link is quite similar to the Focus mode which is basically for kids. The parents can now control device or apps usage time limits and content limits as well.
The latest Android OS version brings new system UI, improved security and location control, app permissions access, family link, focus mode, faster security updates, live caption, smart reply, etc. Meanwhile, it also offers system-wide dark mode, APIs for the 5G connectivity devices, improved call quality, bubble feature like Facebook Chat Messenger, intuitive interface for the foldable devices.
As the One UI is a custom skin for Samsung devices and optimized to run Android 9 Pie version properly, the upcoming One UI 2.0 will also be optimized for Android 10. Therefore, all the core features of Android 10 may not be available at the time of One UI 2.0 release. But we can expect that Samsung will add all the useful features soon and Samsung will add more UI changes and features to its devices.