Is your Galaxy S20 not working properly or having a different type of glitches? Then you must factory reset your Galaxy S20 to run it properly. Well no need to worry, factory resetting isn’t as difficult as of rocket science. Just a few simple steps and some precations and you are good to go. Follow the Samsung Galaxy S20 Hard Reset article and learn how to factory reset Samsung Galaxy S20.
Samsung Galaxy S20 series is the latest premium and flagship smartphone from Samsung. Samsung unveiled the Galaxy S20 series i.e., Galaxy S20, S20 Plus and S20 Ultra as its latest flagship family at the Galaxy Unpacked 2020 event in San Francisco, California. The Galaxy S20 series ships with Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 865 chipset, which features more powerful image processing, a new fifth-generation AI Engine, better power efficiency, basically everything you could ask for in a mobile processor.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Hard Reset
- Open the Settings from the launcher.
- Scroll to and tap General management.
- Tap Reset.
- Select Factory data reset.
- Tap Reset to continue.
- Tap Delete All to confirm the action.
From Recovery Mode:
In case you don’t know what is recovery, the first thing the bootloader rings up is the recovery. Recovery Mode refers to a special bootable partition, which contains a recovery application installed in it. And you can fix some problems with your phone.
- Turn off your phone.
- Once it is turned off. Press and hold the power/Bixby and volume down button simultaneously until the Android logo pops up.
- When the green Android logo displays, release both buttons.
- The Recovery screen menu will now appear
- Use the Volume Down button until you are highlighting ‘Wipe data/factory reset.’
- Press the Power button to select ‘Wipe data/factory reset.’
- Use Volume Down to highlight Yes.
- Press the Power button to confirm the action to clear your phone data.
Well, if you followed the above steps perfectly then you will be doing Samsung Galaxy S20 hard reset perfectly.
Do you own a Galaxy Device, or any Android device and need these types of simple tutorials? Then stay tunned to GetDroidTips’ Android Tips & Tricks column because many simple tutorials for Galaxy are coming soon.
If you have any queries regarding this, the comment section always available for you.