Huawei P10 is an amazing and in fact, one of the very recent smartphones manufactured by Huawei. The Chinese manufacturer has equipped it with several features and the good thing is it is good in every aspect. One of the amazing features it has been equipped with is Screen mirroring. In this post, I will show you how to complete the Screen Mirroring on Huawei P10.
Screen mirroring is a feature that enables you to mirror your device screen on a TV. It simply let you enjoy the content on a bigger screen and a lot of users have called these features the best that a smartphone can offer them. If you need to know how the mirroring of Huawei P10 screen could be done, this post provides you a lot of useful information regarding the same.
- How to fix Huawei P10 SIM card issue (SIM Card doesn’t Recognize) – Solved
- Root And Install TWRP Recovery For Huawei P10 Lite
- How To Show All Hidden Apps on Huawei P10 and P10 Plus
- How to Fix Huawei P10 Bluetooth Issues
Steps to Complete Screen Mirroring On Huawei P10/P10 plus
There are certain applications and software available to help you keep up the pace in this matter. It must be noted that the exact process is easy. However, the smoothness and the controls depend on the method or the application you choose. Because Huawei P10 is a good device, it is compatible with almost every approach. I have discussed a simple method below to help you get it done without facing any problem.
Mirroring through a hard-wired connection
You need to purchase an MHL adapter for this. It is actually a very common device that you can easily find over the internet. Also, it is available with a very low cost. Make sure the one you choose is compatible with the Huawei P10. Follow the below steps after this.
- Connect your device to the MHL adapter and make sure that the connection has been established.
- Properly connect the output of MHL adapter from the phone as input to the HDMI port on your TV.
- Choose HDMI port on your TV and set it to receive the video from the device. Once it’s done, you can mirror your phone screen onto the TV.
Don’t forget to share it with others.
I hope this guide was helpful to perform Screen Mirroring On Huawei P10. Please leave a comment below if you have any queries or feedback.
- A Guide To Find IMEI Serial Numbers In Huawei P10
- A Guide on How to Turn OFF Camera Shutter Sound on Huawei P10
- A Guide to Solve Huawei P10 Widgets Disappearing After Update
- How to Set Ringtones on Each Contact on Huawei P10
- How to Remove Voicemail Notification on Huawei P10
- How to Disable Popup notifications on Huawei P10/P10 Plus
- How to Fix Huawei P10 Battery Life Issue