In this article, we’ll show you the options that you can do to Use Screen Mirroring on Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+ or S20 Ultra in straightforward steps.
Screen mirroring, also called wireless screen mirroring and in Samsung it is known as Smart View, is a technology that lets you project, or “mirror” the current content on your smartphone, tablet or computer screen to another screen or digital sign wirelessly.
Use Screen Mirroring on Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+ or S20 Ultra
- Before you can begin using screen mirroring, you have to make sure that the TV you’re trying to cast your Note10 screen to and your S20 series are connected to the same wifi network.
- On any screen, pull down the Notification Bar using two fingers.
- Find a Smart View.
- Tap Smart View.
- Find your TV and tap it to start mirroring.
- If the TV asks to allow your S20 series to connect, confirm the action by selecting Yes.
Do you own a Galaxy Device, or any Android device and need these types of simple tutorials? Then stay tunned to GetDroidTips’ Android Tips & Tricks column because many simple tutorials for Galaxy are coming soon.
If you have any queries regarding this, the comment section always available for you.
- Screen Flickering frequently on Galaxy S20, S20+ or S20 Ultra? How to Fix?
- Unresponsive Touchscreen or Not Working issue on Galaxy S20, S20+ or Ultra: Fix
- Contact app crashing and has stopped: Troubleshoot on Galaxy S20, S20+ or Ultra
- Fix Bixby Crashing Problem or Not Working on Galaxy S20, S20+ or Ultra?
- Fix Google Play Store Not Downloading or Crashing issue on Galaxy S20, S20+ or Ultra?
- I can’t make calls or receive any calls: How to Fix this on Galaxy S20, S20+ or Ultra