EA Sports FIFA 20’s Team of the Season is finally revealed, and the focus of everyone is on completing its objectives. However, there are objectives that you still need to complete for getting the level 30 rewards. This is the official Sixth season, and Season 6 Week 2 has some fresh challenges on offer to the players. To complete these challenges, you have to access the FUT central tab of the Ultimate Team.
EA Sports divide the Season 6 Week 2 objectives in three tiers – Bronze, Silver, and Gold. Once you complete the Bronze Tier, the Silver Tier will be unlocked, and when Silver is completed, Gold gets unlocked. You can complete the challenges within 14 days. You need to remember that level 30 cannot be reached within the first week as enough XP is not available. To know more about all Season 6 Week 2 Objectives in FIFA 20, keep reading.
[lwptoc min=”3″ numeration=”decimalnested”]
How to Complete All Season 6 Week 2 Objectives in FIFA 20
I have broken down all the objectives as per the different tiers below:
Season 6 Week 2 – Bronze Objectives
- Compete in 2 matches in any FUT game mode to earn 300 XP.
- You will need to score a Finesse Shot in any FUT game mode for earning 500 XP.
- Score a goal using a Midfielder in any FUT game mode and get 500 XP.
- You need to assist in two different games in FUT game mode to earn 500 XP.
Group Rewards for Bronze Objectives: 200 XP.
Season 6 Week 2 – Silver Objectives
- You need to play 3 matches in FUT game mode in order to earn 900 XP.
- This one requires Midfielders to assist two goals in FUT game mode for earning 1000 XP.
- Score using a Kiw Driven Shot in FUT game mode, and you will get 700 XP.
- Finally, you need to secure win in two Squad Battle matches on minimum Semi-Pro difficulty.
Group Rewards for Silver Objectives: 400 XP.
Season 6 Week 2 – Gold Objectives
- Secure a win in a Rivals match with your starting squad containing 2 players from Premier League, Serie A and Bundesliga. This will get you 1200 XP.
- Take at least one player from each Eredivisie, Liga NOS, Super Lig, La Liga and Ligue 1, and assist two goals in Squad Battles match on minimum Professional difficulty to earn 1000 XP.
- Win two Rivals matches and choose at least one player from the following leagues: Serie A, Bundesliga, LaLiga and Ligue 1. You will earn 1500 XP.
- You need to score and assist using a Serie A player and a La Liga player respectively in the same Rivals match. This will get you 1300 XP.
- Make progress by earning 3500 Rivals’ points to earn 1600 XP.
Group Rewards for Gold Objectives: 733 XP.
That’s all about the Season 6 Week 2 Objectives in FIFA 20. If you are looking for any more guides or information on FIFA, then let us know and keep reading. I will be coming back with more news and tips from FIFA 20.