Here we will guide on how to set the ringtones on each contact on Honor Magic.
Having custom ringtone on Huawei Honor Magic is quite an easy job. You can keep up the pace very easily and in fact without doing much. There are some simple steps which you need to follow. It is possible to assign that ringtone for all the contacts, or for some specific ones based on your preference. Check out the steps below.
Steps to Set Ringtones on Each contact on Honor Magic
- First of all switch ON your Huawei Honor Magic and open the Dialer app.
- Go to the contact you’d like to change your ringtone for.
- Next is to simply tap the edit icon next to the contact. (It looks like a pencil.)
- After this, tap the “Ringtone” button on the following page.
- You’ll now be able to browse through the different ringtone options.
- You can see the default ringtone options will appear here as usual.
- To add your own ringtone, simply tap the “add” button and then select the song or ringtone file from your device.
I hope this guide was helpful to set the ringtones on each contact on Honor Magic.
Huawei Honor Magic Specifications:
Huawei Honor Magic features a 5.09 inches AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core 4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A72 HiSilicon Kirin 950 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB internal memory. The camera on the Huawei Honor Magic comes with dual 12 MP + 12 MP, phase detection autofocus, LED flash, HDR, panorama and 8 MP front shooting camera.
Huawei Honor Magic runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Magic Live UI and backed by Li-Ion 2900 mAh Non-removable battery. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the front. The handset supports Hybrid Dual SIM with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.