If you have bought this Honor 9i, then you probably might be enjoying this latest bezel-less smartphone. Gone are those days, when using the default ringtone in a device was the only option to use. In the present scenario, it is possible to use or to get songs as ringtone. In this post, I will show you how to set ringtones on each contact on Honor 9i.
Huawei released the latest Honor series called Honor 9i in October 2017. The smartphone comes with a nearly bezel-less design with a screen to body ratio of 83 percent.
- How to Turn OFF Camera Shutter Sound on Huawei Honor 9i
- How to Fix Huawei Honor 9i Battery Life Issue (Battery Drain Solved)
- Common Huawei Honor 9i Problems and How to Fix it
- Huawei Honor 9i Stock Firmware Collections
- How To Show All Hidden Apps on Huawei Honor 9 and 9i
Talking about the specs, Huawei Honor 9i features a 5.9-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2160 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core (4×2.36 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) and HiSilicon Kirin 659 coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB internal memory and expanded up to 256GB via microSD card. The camera sports a Dual 16MP + 2MP rear Camera and 13MP + 2MP front shooting camera. Huawei Honor 9i runs on Android 7.1 Nougat out of the box with a Non-removable Li-Ion 3340 mAh battery. It also has a Fingerprint sensor in the back. The handset supports single sim with 4G. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, 3G, and 4G.
If you actually want to make your favorite song as your ringtone on Honor 9i, there is nothing much you need to do. It is quite true that there exists a lot of ringtones on your Honor 9i, which is best in every aspect but nothing can actually beat the one you find best in the form of your favorite song. It really doesn’t matter what melody you want as the ringtone on your Huawei Honor 9i, you can easily keep up the pace.
How to Set Ringtones on Each Contact on Honor 9i
Having custom ringtone on Honor 9i is quite an easy job. You can keep up the pace very easily and in fact without doing much. There are some simple steps which you need to follow. It is possible to assign that ringtone for all the contacts, or for some specific ones based on your preference. Check out the steps below.
- First of all switch ON your Honor 9i and open the Dialer app.
- Go to the contact you’d like to change your ringtone for Honor 9i.
- Next is to simply tap the edit icon next to the contact. (It looks like a pencil.)
- After this, tap the “Ringtone” button on the following page.
- You’ll now be able to browse through the different ringtone options.
- You can see the default ringtone options will appear here as usual.
- To add your own ringtone, simply tap the “add” button and then select the song or ringtone file from your device.
Here you will find all the useful Honor 9i Tips and Troubleshoot. Click the below button to see all the Honor 9i Tips and Tricks.
[su_button url="https://www.getdroidtips.com/tag/honor-9i-tips-and-troubleshoot/" target="blank" style="flat" background="#3b4193" color="#ffffff" size="7" center="yes" icon="icon: check-square-o" text_shadow="0px 0px 0px #fa6512"]CLICK HERE[/su_button]
This is exactly how you can set ringtones for each contact on your Honor 9i. You can easily guess from the ringtone who is calling you. For all the other contacts you will have the default ringtone.
I hope this guide was helpful to Set Ringtones on Each Contact on Honor 9i. In case if you find any other, please leave a comment below.