Here we will guide on how to set the ringtones on each contact on Huawei G9 Plus.
Having custom ringtone on Huawei G9 Plus is quite an easy job. You can keep up the pace very easily and in fact without doing much. There are some simple steps which you need to follow. It is possible to assign that ringtone for all the contacts, or for some specific ones based on your preference. Check out the steps below.
Steps to Set Ringtones on Each contact on Huawei G9 Plus
- First of all switch ON your Huawei G9 Plus and open the Dialer app.
- Go to the contact you’d like to change your ringtone for.
- Next is to simply tap the edit icon next to the contact. (It looks like a pencil.)
- After this, tap the “Ringtone” button on the following page.
- You’ll now be able to browse through the different ringtone options.
- You can see the default ringtone options will appear here as usual.
- To add your own ringtone, simply tap the “add” button and then select the song or ringtone file from your device.
I hope this guide was helpful to set the ringtones on each contact on Huawei G9 Plus.
Huawei G9 Plus Specifications:
Huawei G9 Plus features a 5.5 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 processor coupled with 3/4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32/64GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Huawei G9 Plus comes with 16 MP, Dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR and 8 MP front shooting camera.
Huawei G9 Plus runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Emotion UI 4.1 and backed by Li-Po 3340 mAh Non-removable battery. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the back. The handset supports Hybrid Dual SIM with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.