Here we will guide on how to set the ringtones on each contact on Huawei Mate 8.
Having custom ringtone on Huawei Mate 8 is quite an easy job. You can keep up the pace very easily and in fact without doing much. There are some simple steps which you need to follow. It is possible to assign that ringtone for all the contacts, or for some specific ones based on your preference. Check out the steps below.
Steps to Set Ringtones on Each contact on Huawei Mate 8
- First of all switch ON your Huawei Mate 8 and open the Dialer app.
- Go to the contact you’d like to change your ringtone for.
- Next is to simply tap the edit icon next to the contact. (It looks like a pencil.)
- After this, tap the “Ringtone” button on the following page.
- You’ll now be able to browse through the different ringtone options.
- You can see the default ringtone options will appear here as usual.
- To add your own ringtone, simply tap the “add” button and then select the song or ringtone file from your device.
I hope this guide was helpful to set the ringtones on each contact on Huawei Mate 8.
Huawei Mate 8 Specifications:
Huawei Mate 8 features a 6.0 inches IPS-NEO LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Quad-core 4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A72 HiSilicon Kirin 950 processor coupled with 3/4GB of RAM. The phone packs 32/64GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Huawei Mate 8 comes with 16 MP, Dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR and 8 MP front shooting camera.
Huawei Mate 8 runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow, upgradable to 7.0 Nougat with Emotion UI 4.0 and backed by Li-Po 4000 mAh Non-removable battery. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the back. The handset supports Hybrid Dual SIM with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.