Here we will guide on how to set the ringtones on each contact on Huawei Nova 5 Pro.
Having custom ringtone on Huawei Nova 5 Pro is quite an easy job. You can keep up the pace very easily and in fact without doing much. There are some simple steps which you need to follow. It is possible to assign that ringtone for all the contacts, or for some specific ones based on your preference. Check out the steps below.
Steps to Set Ringtones on Each contact on Huawei Nova 5 Pro
- First of all switch ON your Huawei Nova 5 Pro and open the Dialer app.
- Go to the contact you’d like to change your ringtone for.
- Next is to simply tap the edit icon next to the contact. (It looks like a pencil.)
- After this, tap the “Ringtone” button on the following page.
- You’ll now be able to browse through the different ringtone options.
- You can see the default ringtone options will appear here as usual.
- To add your own ringtone, simply tap the “add” button and then select the song or ringtone file from your device.
I hope this guide was helpful to set the ringtones on each contact on Huawei Nova 5 Pro.
Huawei Nova 5 Pro Specifications:
Huawei Nova 5 Pro features a 6.39 inches AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 Pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core 2×2.6 GHz Cortex-A76 & 2×1.92 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55 HiSilicon Kirin 980 7 nm processor coupled with 8GB of RAM. The phone packs 128/256GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 512GB via microSD card. The camera on the Huawei Nova 5 Pro comes with Triple 48MP + 16MP + 2MP, Dual-LED dual-tone flash, panorama, HDR and 32MP front shooting camera.
Huawei Nova 5 Pro runs on Android 9.0 Pie and backed by Li-Po 3500 mAh Non-removable battery. It also has Fingerprint sensor under display. The handset supports Hybrid Dual SIM with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.