Here we will guide on how to set the ringtones on each contact on Huawei P9 lite.
Having custom ringtone on Huawei P9 lite is quite an easy job. You can keep up the pace very easily and in fact without doing much. There are some simple steps which you need to follow. It is possible to assign that ringtone for all the contacts, or for some specific ones based on your preference. Check out the steps below.
Steps to Set Ringtones on Each contact on Huawei P9 lite
- First of all switch ON your Huawei P9 lite and open the Dialer app.
- Go to the contact you’d like to change your ringtone for.
- Next is to simply tap the edit icon next to the contact. (It looks like a pencil.)
- After this, tap the “Ringtone” button on the following page.
- You’ll now be able to browse through the different ringtone options.
- You can see the default ringtone options will appear here as usual.
- To add your own ringtone, simply tap the “add” button and then select the song or ringtone file from your device.
I hope this guide was helpful to set the ringtones on each contact on Huawei P9 lite.
Huawei P9 lite Specifications:
Huawei P9 lite features a 5.2 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 HiSilicon Kirin 650 processor coupled with 2/3GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Huawei P9 lite comes with 13 MP, LED flash, panorama, HDR and 8 MP front camera.
Huawei P9 lite runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow, upgradable to 7.0 Nougat with Emotion UI 4.1 and backed by 3000 mAh Non-removable battery. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the back. The handset supports Hybrid Dual SIM with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.