Here we will guide on how to set the ringtones on each contact on Honor 20.
Having custom ringtone on Huawei Honor 20 is quite an easy job. You can keep up the pace very easily and in fact without doing much. There are some simple steps which you need to follow. It is possible to assign that ringtone for all the contacts, or for some specific ones based on your preference. Check out the steps below.
Steps to Set Ringtones on Each contact on Honor 20
- First of all switch ON your Huawei Honor 20 and open the Dialer app.
- Go to the contact you’d like to change your ringtone for.
- Next is to simply tap the edit icon next to the contact. (It looks like a pencil.)
- After this, tap the “Ringtone” button on the following page.
- You’ll now be able to browse through the different ringtone options.
- You can see the default ringtone options will appear here as usual.
- To add your own ringtone, simply tap the “add” button and then select the song or ringtone file from your device.
I hope this guide was helpful to set the ringtones on each contact on Honor 20.
Huawei Honor 20 Specifications:
Huawei Honor 20 features a 6.26 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 Pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-Core 4 x 2.6GHz ARM Cortex-A76 2 x 1.92 GHz ARM Cortex-A76 4 x 1.8GHz ARM Cortex-A55 HiSilicon Kirin 980, 7nm processor coupled with 6GB of RAM. The phone packs 128GB internal memory. The camera on the Huawei Honor 20 comes with Triple 48 MP + 16MP + 2MP camera, phase detection autofocus, LED flash, HDR, panorama and 32MP front shooting camera.
Huawei Honor 20 runs on Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.1 and backed by Li-Po 3750 mAh Non-removable battery. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the Side. The handset supports Dual SIM with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.