Here we will guide on how to set the ringtones on each contact on Honor 5c.
Having custom ringtone on Huawei Honor 5c is quite an easy job. You can keep up the pace very easily and in fact without doing much. There are some simple steps which you need to follow. It is possible to assign that ringtone for all the contacts, or for some specific ones based on your preference. Check out the steps below.
Steps to Set Ringtones on Each contact on Honor 5c
- First of all switch ON your Huawei Honor 5c and open the Dialer app.
- Go to the contact you’d like to change your ringtone for.
- Next is to simply tap the edit icon next to the contact. (It looks like a pencil.)
- After this, tap the “Ringtone” button on the following page.
- You’ll now be able to browse through the different ringtone options.
- You can see the default ringtone options will appear here as usual.
- To add your own ringtone, simply tap the “add” button and then select the song or ringtone file from your device.
I hope this guide was helpful to set the ringtones on each contact on Honor 5c.
Huawei Honor 5c Specifications:
Huawei Honor 5c features a 5.2 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 HiSilicon Kirin 650 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Huawei Honor 5c comes with 13MP, LED flash, panorama, HDR and 8 MP front camera.
Huawei Honor 5c runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow, planned upgrade to 7.0 Nougat with Emotion UI 4.1 and backed by 3000 mAh Non-removable battery. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the back. The handset supports Hybrid Dual SIM with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.