Here we will guide on how to set the ringtones on each contact on Huawei Mate 30 Lite.
Having custom ringtone on Huawei Mate 30 Lite is quite an easy job. You can keep up the pace very easily and in fact without doing much. There are some simple steps which you need to follow. It is possible to assign that ringtone for all the contacts, or for some specific ones based on your preference. Check out the steps below.
Steps to Set Ringtones on Each contact on Huawei Mate 30 Lite
- First of all switch ON your Huawei Mate 30 Lite and open the Dialer app.
- Go to the contact you’d like to change your ringtone for.
- Next is to simply tap the edit icon next to the contact. (It looks like a pencil.)
- After this, tap the “Ringtone” button on the following page.
- You’ll now be able to browse through the different ringtone options.
- You can see the default ringtone options will appear here as usual.
- To add your own ringtone, simply tap the “add” button and then select the song or ringtone file from your device.
I hope this guide was helpful to set the ringtones on each contact on Huawei Mate 30 Lite.
Huawei Mate 30 Lite Specifications:
Huawei Mate 30 Lite features a 6.16 inches LTPS IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2312 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core 4×2.2 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 Hisilicon Kirin 710 12 nm Processor coupled with 4/6GB of RAM. The phone packs 128GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 1TB via microSD card.The camera on the Huawei Mate 30 Lite comes with Triple 48MP + 8MP + 2MP LED flash rear camera and also 24MP depth sensor front shooting camera.
Huawei Mate 30 Lite runs on Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.0 UI and a Non-removable Li-Ion 3340 mAh battery with Fast charging. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the back. The handset supports dual sim with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G, and 4G.