Here we will guide on how to set the ringtones on each contact on Huawei P20 Lite 2019.
Having custom ringtone on Huawei P20 Lite 2019 is quite an easy job. You can keep up the pace very easily and in fact without doing much. There are some simple steps which you need to follow. It is possible to assign that ringtone for all the contacts, or for some specific ones based on your preference. Check out the steps below.
Steps to Set Ringtones on Each contact on Huawei P20 Lite 2019
- First of all switch ON your Huawei P20 Lite 2019 and open the Dialer app.
- Go to the contact you’d like to change your ringtone for.
- Next is to simply tap the edit icon next to the contact. (It looks like a pencil.)
- After this, tap the “Ringtone” button on the following page.
- You’ll now be able to browse through the different ringtone options.
- You can see the default ringtone options will appear here as usual.
- To add your own ringtone, simply tap the “add” button and then select the song or ringtone file from your device.
I hope this guide was helpful to set the ringtones on each contact on Huawei P20 Lite 2019.
Huawei P20 Lite 2019 Specifications:
Huawei P20 Lite 2019 features a 6.4 inches IPS LCD display with a screen resolution of 2340 x 1080 Pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-Core 4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73, 4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53 Hisilicon Kirin 710, 64-bit Processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64/128GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 256GB via microSD card.The camera on the Huawei P20 Lite 2019 comes with Triple 24MP + 8MP + 2MP LED flash rear camera and also 16MP depth sensor front shooting camera.
Huawei P20 Lite 2019 runs on Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.1 and a Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery with Fast charging. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the back. The handset supports dual sim with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G, and 4G.