Here we will guide on how to set the ringtones on each contact on Huawei Honor 8X.
Having custom ringtone on Huawei Honor 8X is quite an easy job. You can keep up the pace very easily and in fact without doing much. There are some simple steps which you need to follow. It is possible to assign that ringtone for all the contacts, or for some specific ones based on your preference. Check out the steps below.
Steps to Set Ringtones on Each Contact on Huawei Honor 8X
- First of all switch ON your Huawei Honor 8X and open the Dialer app.
- Go to the contact you’d like to change your ringtone for.
- Next is to simply tap the edit icon next to the contact. (It looks like a pencil.)
- After this, tap the “Ringtone” button on the following page.
- You’ll now be able to browse through the different ringtone options.
- You can see the default ringtone options will appear here as usual.
- To add your own ringtone, simply tap the “add” button and then select the song or ringtone file from your device.
I hope this guide was helpful to set the ringtones on each contact on Huawei Honor 8X.
Huawei Honor 8X Specifications:
|Display Technology||Display||IPS LCD|
|Screen Resolution||1080 x 2340 Pixels|
|Screen Size||6.5 inches|
|Protected By||Not known|
|Operating System||Android 8.1 (Oreo); EMUI 8.2|
|Dust and Waterproof||No|
|CPU/GPU||Processor Chipset||Hisilicon Kirin 710|
|CPU||1.2GHz Octa-core Cortex-A53|
|Internal Memory||64 and 128GB variants|
|Expandable Up to||microSD Card support with up to 256GB|
|Camera||Rear||Dual 20 MP, f/1.8 with 2 MP, depth sensor|
|Front||16 MP (MP = Megapixels)|
|Battery||3750 mAh Non-RemovableDual|
|Fingerprint Scanner||Yes, rear mounted|
|Other Sensor:||accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Connectivity||Dual SIM, Bluetooth, 4G voLTE, GPS, 3.5mm headphone jack, microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Dimensions||160.4 x 76.6 x 7.8 mm|