Here we will guide on how to set the ringtones on each contact on Huawei P30 Pro.
Having custom ringtone on Huawei P30 Pro is quite an easy job. You can keep up the pace very easily and in fact without doing much. There are some simple steps which you need to follow. It is possible to assign that ringtone for all the contacts, or for some specific ones based on your preference. Check out the steps below.
Steps to Set Ringtones on Each contact on Huawei P30 Pro
- First of all switch ON your Huawei P30 Pro and open the Dialer app.
- Go to the contact you’d like to change your ringtone for.
- Next is to simply tap the edit icon next to the contact. (It looks like a pencil.)
- After this, tap the “Ringtone” button on the following page.
- You’ll now be able to browse through the different ringtone options.
- You can see the default ringtone options will appear here as usual.
- To add your own ringtone, simply tap the “add” button and then select the song or ringtone file from your device.
I hope this guide was helpful to set the ringtones on each contact on Huawei P30 Pro.
Huawei P30 Pro Specifications:
Huawei P30 Pro features a 6.47 inches OLED display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 Pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-Core 4x 2.6 GHz ARM Cortex-A76 4x, 2x 1.92 GHz ARM Cortex-A76 4x 1.8 GHz ARM Cortex-A55 HiSilicon Kirin 980 processor coupled with 8GB of RAM. The phone packs 128/256/512GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Huawei P30 Pro comes with Triple 40 MP + 20MP + TOF, phase detection autofocus, LED flash, HDR, panorama and 32MP front shooting camera.
Huawei P30 Pro runs on Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9.1 and backed by Li-Po 4200 mAh Non-removable battery. It also has Fingerprint sensor under Display. The handset supports Hybrid Dual SIM with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.